Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW WARNING: EXTREMELY misogynistic post from r/braincels that shows just how awful incels are

Most 14 y/o are not like that AT ALL.
Exactly like that? No, they are not. With curvy lean sexy bodies and clean faces? Shit ton of them. It was true when I was in high school and nothing really changed if you check modern socialvmedia. I don't know, maybe in your countries foids are less beautiful in general...

12-20 years old is prime age for a queen. After that only small percentage look better. And another group look sexy in a different way.

Exactly like that? No, they are not. With curvy lean sexy bodies and clean faces? Shit ton of them. It was true when I was in high school and nothing really changed if you check modern socialvmedia. I don't know, maybe in your countries foids are less beautiful in general...

12-20 years old is prime age for a queen. After that only small percentage look better. And another group look sexy in a different way.
You’ve never seen an attractive early to mid 20s girl before?

You’ve never seen an attractive early to mid 20s girl before?
Please don't talk like it is Reddit or Twitter. I think you clearly understand what I mean.

So simple yet so fulfilling :feelsbadman:
can't you hire a russian foid for a gf experience with all the money you have?if she is desperate for the moneys she might just comply with everything you ask

Would you reject girls like these if no laws or social consequences applied? Are you unable to fap to girls like these? Both are 14 in the pic.

Not trying to force anyone to like JBs or anything, it's just incomprehensible to me that a straight guy doesn't find girls like these attractive really.
This is a really good point, ngl
mind blown

can't you hire a russian foid for a gf experience with all the money you have?if she is desperate for the moneys she might just comply with everything you ask
I can of course, but deep inside I'll know that it's fake and that she is always be looking at her watch. I can't lie to myself.

For me age is the most important factor ngl.

Attraction is mostly about face and girls look facially the best when very young. Those girls I posted, for example, yeah, they could very well be 20 even if you judge only the bodies (although the utter lack of celulite would be unusual for a 20 yo), but the neotenous faces look better than those from 20 yo girls.

Also, for a long term relationship, the younger the better tbh. You'll enjoy her through all phases, even if it means waiting a bit to fug, I'm 100% ok with it.

I find adult women attractive as well and wouldn't reject a girl in her late teens or 20s though. After the 30s is already like meh... do not want tbh. Maybe some sex and that's it. Committed relationship, not a chance.

Teen love or rope theory is real.

I want a cute girlfriend to cuddle with me but that makes me an evil mysoynist

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back