Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel WARNING EXTREME SUICIDE FUEL: Women actually find this bitch relatable

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_LyP353eGE

A day of her life is 1000X more (((societally))) interesting than 1000 years a short poor ethnic can ever hope to achieve. Women think living like her is normal, relatable, and that anything less is trashy. No wonder we are fucked

That is why i believe in reincarnation.... there's no way one human gets to enjoy so much meanwhile another live a life of pain... Without performing any actions whatsoever before their birth..:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Women are raised to be psychopathic monsters.

That is why i believe in reincarnation.... there's no way one human gets to enjoy so much meanwhile another live a life of pain... Without performing any actions whatsoever before their birth..:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
what's insane to me is that she considered 2021 to be a bad year. She did all this shit while you were walking around wearing a muzzle outside like a dog jacking off to hentai repetitively for one year straight

what's insane to me is that she considered 2021 to be a bad year. She did all this shit while you were walking around wearing a muzzle outside like a dog jacking off to hentai repetitively for one year straight
If this foid somehow wakes up one day and find herself with my body and looks , the first thing she gonna do is rope herself:feelsrope:..i can guarantee that

If this foid somehow wakes up one day and find herself with my body and looks , the first thing she gonna do is rope herself:feelsrope:..i can guarantee that
THIS IS THE FREAKY FRIDAY (or your name) WE NEED

I watched this for 10 seconds and the first thing I hear is her crying of joy after getting the kikecine :feelswhat: Enjoy dying a painful death while your body turns green and you vomit blood :feelswhat:

That's exactly the reason why I don't believe in reincarnation, nor the supposed "all-knowing," "all-loving" benevolent Christian god.

Didn't watch and never would

That's exactly the reason why I don't believe in reincarnation, nor the supposed "all-knowing," "all-loving" benevolent Christian god.
I don't believe in Judeo Christian lies anyways, but i believe in reincarnation just like a normal natural human would have believed before being introduced andcucked by judeo christian lies :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelsokman::feelsokman: Reincarnation is the only justification for the inequality you see...:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I ain't gonna say not a single frame since its against the rulezzzzz

Reincarnation is the only justification for the inequality you see...
It's not, though. A much more simple explanation is simply that life is unfair, and bullshit happens. And Occam's Razor would favor this explanation. :feelsjuice:

It's not, though. A much more simple explanation is simply that life is unfair, and bullshit happens. And Occam's Razor would favor this explanation. :feelsjuice:
How unfair that for so much complex injustices against us ,the explanation is just a simple " simply life is unfair " statement :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe: its narcissistic

How unfair that for so much complex injustices against us ,the explanation is just a simple " simply life is unfair " statement :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe: its narcissistic
yeah these cunts love to say "life is unfair" but when random civilians get shot even when they did nothing wrong all of a sudden life is supposed to be fair now :soy::soy::soy: (in minecraft)

yeah these cunts love to say "life is unfair" but when random civilians get shot even when they did nothing wrong all of a sudden life is supposed to be fair now :soy::soy::soy: (in minecraft)
In simple words everyone is trying to enforce their own point on how they view life.,..there is no community or whatsobe...each individual is to his own...and lately this has been creating lots of troubles

Just an average foid but as an incel and ethnic there is no way we live in the same galaxy :feelsaww:. We will all die and return to dust simple as that there is no hope for us unfortunately.

Last edited:
That's just the way life is. The universe has no consciousness to it, it doesn't care if things are fair or not, or if evil wins or not, or that justice is served. Things happen the way they do mostly because of evolution, and evolution favors winning strategies, not morally just ones. None of our suffering has anything to do with Karma.

>zero capital letters in title because i'm so chill and quirky
I hate normie content that does this

The video also made me realize I'm a total misogynist as I felt pure anger and hatred over seeing the foids in the video.

That's just the way life is. The universe has no consciousness to it, it doesn't care if things are fair or not, or if evil wins or not, or that justice is served. Things happen the way they do mostly because of evolution, and evolution favors winning strategies, not morally just ones. None of our suffering has anything to do with Karma.
If universe had no consciousness as such then why are we placed at a perfect distance from the sun as to favor a life supporting condition:feelshehe::feelshehe: and why everything in the universe moves in a circular pattern :feelshehe::feelshehe: you see my friend , justice is like the dawn of light ,no matter how dark and stormy the previous night was , the light will always shine as long as the sun and the earth is doing its duty. It always comes full circle at the end, and going by that Universal justice i like to believe that even human lives follow the same pattern and today or tomorrow it comes to a full circle ,and we keep returning on Earth as humans for as long as there is not complete dissolution of you observable universe:feelshehe::feelshehe: Even philosophers such as Nietzsche believed on eternal return theory

She had participated in gangbangs and she is addicted to bbc.

Holy shit...if you want a prime example of an NPC this is it...I actually laughed because it's just so perfect. She wouldn't last a day in the shoes of a sub-5 man.

If universe had no consciousness as such then why are we placed at a perfect distance from the sun as to favor a life supporting condition:feelshehe::feelshehe: and why everything in the universe moves in a circular pattern
Random chance. Even unlikely events will happen given enough opportunity. And there's plenty of opportunity, look at how many stars and galaxies there are out there.

Don't let the anthropic principle fool you into believing the mystical and divine, just because we happen to exist. If life were to exist anywhere, it would have to exist in a location that allows it to thrive, thus rendering the illusion to that life that they are the center of the universe and must be special.

you see my friend , justice is like the dawn of light ,no matter how dark and stormy the previous night was , the light will always shine as long as the sun and the earth is doing its duty. It always comes full circle at the end, and going by that Universal justice i like to believe that even human lives follow the same pattern and today or tomorrow it comes to a full circle ,and we keep returning on Earth as humans for as long as there is not complete dissolution of you observable universe:feelshehe::feelshehe: Even philosophers such as Nietzsche believed on eternal return theory

You say you don't believe the judeo-christian lies, and yet, the nonsense you espouse sounds eerily similar. Your beliefs are irrational and flawed. There is no reason to believe in any higher nonsense, when the simple and mundane explanations work for the universe just fine.

This is literally the life of every toilet, any toilet that doesn't have a life like this does so by choice. :blackpill:

Idk what to tell you, man. I still find them repulsive, unintelligent, vapid. Their existance disgusts me and lacks any honor, or mythical quality to it.
They are niggers with the economic and social capacity of winners (which they aren’t).
Worry not, most men will be blackpilled in 5 years.

Random chance. Even unlikely events will happen given enough opportunity. And there's plenty of opportunity, look at how many stars and galaxies there are out there.

Don't let the anthropic principle fool you into believing the mystical and divine, just because we happen to exist. If life were to exist anywhere, it would have to exist in a location that allows it to thrive, thus rendering the illusion to that life that they are the center of the universe and must be special.

You say you don't believe the judeo-christian lies, and yet, the nonsense you espouse sounds eerily similar. Your beliefs are irrational and flawed. There is no reason to believe in any higher nonsense, when the simple and mundane explanations work for the universe just fine.
Its fine if that's your rationale to justify your nihilistic philosophy:feelshmm::feelshehe: but i possibly wouldn't be able to cope with life if i would not believe in at least 10 different dimensions:feelsthink:

How do you live in such a violent shithole like America and still have this extremely bluepilled approach to life as if you're living in Norway?

Man have a Penis that Produces Fluid that fits perfectly in a womans hole and IS compatible with her eggs . That Alone cant make sence , Shit is Just way to defined and calculated.

That WE are supposed to Life over 1 Million years because of muh eVoLuTiOn but WE only Got internet and Planes in the year 999900 ( the past 100 years ) dosnt make sence Either We might aswell Just be 2022 years old .

Life is unfair , it Has to be a Test ( or Experiment lol )

In other words, for foids life is just non-stop parties, dinners, vacations, and riding cocks. And yet she said she feels like she "has a dark cloud hanging over her life". Bitch what?

Holy shit...if you want a prime example of an NPC this is it...I actually laughed because it's just so perfect. She wouldn't last a day in the shoes of a sub-5 man.
Would love to see a collapse just to see fefails like this get sucked out of the bubble they’re living in :feelsPop:

Would love to see a collapse just to see fefails like this get sucked out of the bubble they’re living in :feelsPop:
100% :feelskek: A collapse would be totally worth it just knowing foids like this would vanquish or become sex slave chattel.

In other words, for foids life is just non-stop parties, dinners, vacations, and riding cocks. And yet she said she feels like she "has a dark cloud hanging over her life". Bitch what?

This video is an insanely accurate representation of what an NPC is.