Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious WARNING: DON'T APPROACHMAXX ON BEFORE VALENCUCKS DAY

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
In this week, foods all around the world are in the ecstasy and they all await their cute chad prince to invite them to date. If you invite them they will be dissapointed and mean like bitches they are. They have even higher expectations on days like this.

Don't.

Yep, they are already occupied. Likely breaking up with there normie boyfriend they cheated on multiple times to complain for a day before Valentine's how lonely they are on Snap only to be with chad on Valentine's day.

I’ll be LDARing as usual. None of that shit for me bro.

What if a have a haircut tho ? :chad::chad:

Yeah because we approach women like crazy all the other days.....:feelsbadman:

I remember I approached some bitch on valentine's day in highschool. I got rejected ofcoarse, but then I also had people making fun of the even for a week

JFL should just be renamed to chad's day

I wonder if it’s possible for a girl to NOT have a valentine on Valentine’s Day

it doesn't matter for incels tbh, but I can see this being a good tactic for a normie, if the foid can't get something with a chad it might be a good idea approach her after she was left out, but only finding a foid that was left behind already is really hard