Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal WARNING CATERGORY 5 MOGGING! DO NOT ENTER!

• Thread starter 5ft4ropeconnoisseur
  • Start date
5ft4ropeconnoisseur

5ft4ropeconnoisseur

ovER if you don't have 8 nipples
★★★★★

Why do these men willingly put themselves in this situation? :feelsrope:

I would get close to him and dump sulfuric acid on him especially to his balls and face. My number 1 dream is to sterilize the alphas and make their faces ugly all in Minecraft

He should have been kicked in the balls and pushed into traffic for being gigachad

I would get close to him and dump sulfuric acid on him especially to his balls and face. My number 1 dream is to sterilize the alphas and make their faces ugly all in Minecraft
He should have been kicked in the balls and pushed into traffic for being gigachad
Tenor

Don't like it because you are a generic tall male?

Did I offend you? I mean to be real. Alpha's and tall faggots should be euthanized. I mean manlets are the people who do the real work. They aren't even credited anymore. We are ghosts in all systems of the earth.

Don't like it because you are a generic tall male?

Did I offend you? I mean to be real. Alpha's and tall faggots should be euthanized. I mean manlets are the people who do the real work. They aren't even credited anymore. We are ghosts in all systems of the earth.
I am 5'6

And tbh you guys give cringe with responses like that.

I am 5'6

And tbh you guys give cringe with responses like that.
It's an incel forum retard. I can vent to whatever goddamn hell I can. Im just sick and tired being targeted at work for shit I can't control

I'm not even talkative besides not smiling and doing my work and THEY OBSESS OVER ME AND MY HEIGHT JRSUS ON THE CHRIST KILL THIS EARTH:feelsree: THE HUMANS ARE NOT WORTH DYING FOR

I know you can, go ahead and embarass yourself.
Embarrass myself? :feelshaha: what are you a shitty reddit infiltrator? You'd be more respectable if you didn't came up with shitty half assed comebacks

Why do these men willingly put themselves in this situation? :feelsrope:

One funny thing I noticed is that he seems to be annoyed by it. He also doesn't like people trying to force him into taking the picture. The first ethnic rushed over and just grabbed his arm to get a picture, he walked past that guy, the second ethnic walked up and kindly asked for a picture so he gave him one lol.

I still don't understand why anyone would go up to a guy to get mogged though lol.

Dude I don't know what to say. The guy is probably gay, like the guy's begging for it he has to be some gay or soy. Even if he is soy, I mean.... a person with zero life experience does this.

Didn't we all have a strong sense of blackpill before we discovered it? Didn't we all already know who's cute who's not even if our mother said we're cute or some crap, we look in the mirror and realize it's over.

The guy is begging like a dog.

The thing with tragedies is the protagonist is often stupid, that acts as an excuse for us to not feel angry but feel sorrow for him. We connect the dots, why can't we just hate on stupid people like goddamn it, people with cut off hands etc. are better off not living, they probably hate their lives.

Jfl this chad mogs 99 percent of men to oblivion
How are we supposed to be happy in this kind of world

I hoped one of the cars wEnt foR him, I'm disappointed

excellent idea sir

Man are not our enemies, you stink like toilet
No you are dumb. That's our competition. A Chad. Do you like sucking chads balls?

Man are not our enemies, you stink like toilet

It's men Vs. men, but we should also realise that Men's Rights is the way forward. Get rid of systemic misandry and create societal empathy for men. At least one that makes Inceldom a societally discussed problem.

Like, toilets might not feel attracted to us, but some will go out with us to virtue signal, I can see that.

BTW

The man in the original video didn't even look tall, the men were just ridiculously short.

looks like some faggot alien :feelswhat: