Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

warning: Brutal rice suifuel

L

LoshingFung

Banned
-
There was an organised stop Asian hate rally in Auckland, New Zealand yesterday.
The organiser was an asian noodle and on her rally speech she had her mayo incel bf touching her ass the whole time.
Ricecels need to rise up and realise noodles don't represent them, they want to fuck mayo chads while not being discriminated.

He was touching her lower spine, not her ass it seems.
Also, if a ricecel did that he would have been crucified in public and would have to perform seppeku to escape the humiliation and permanent blacklisting to his name as a sex offender.

Noodlewhores should be discriminated against more, they deserve it.

Tbh I'd rather be incel than be a WMAF guy. It's such a bronze medal and everyone knows it. I'd rather be seen as a holy fool or not seen at all.

Tbh I'd rather be incel than be a WMAF guy. It's such a bronze medal and everyone knows it. I'd rather be seen as a holy fool or not seen at all.

If they have kids I hope it is a girl, being a male HAPA must be hell

their skin tone is demonic

20210328 134830

Why do noodlewhores like white guys tho?