Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was at a concert (SUIFUEL WARNING)

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
This will be my final post in a while. A few days ago I was at a concert and I noticed 4 things that gave me suifuel. This is a long read so grab a drink, sit back and relax. Here’s what happened.

1. There were about 5 guys in the crowd who stood out from everyone else. They were cheering and shouting alot. I overheard them saying they were from another state, and some of them were noticeably drunk. They were flirting with random girls in the crowd. Out of those 5 guys, 2 of them were literal Chad’s. They were blonde, tall, handsome and had nice jawlines. The rest were either normies or Chadlite’s. Anyway, at some point they were standing together with 2 girls. One of them was a pretty blonde, while the other one was a hot brunette. I’d say they qualified as Stacy’s. Anyway, the two Chad’s in the group started talking to these girls. They started getting to know each other. And the girls seemed interested in them. One of the Chad’s was talking to the blonde girl, while the other Chad was talking to the brunette girl. About one hour in, they were already putting their arms around the girls’ shoulders. They were talking, laughing and showing each other things on their phones. I assume they exchanged Instagram’s and Snapchat’s as well. And they will probably be in touch that way. Maybe some sexting as well. That gave me suifuel. Imagine being a Chad and going to a concert with your 4 Chad-friends, and then meeting some random Stacy’s and making friends with them. And about an hour in, you’ve basically hooked up with them already.

2. There was a guy in the crowd who stood close to me. This guy looked to be in his 50s. He was skinny and had a mouth similar to elderly people who has no teeth. He looked like a homeless drug/alcohol addict. And I noticed something. He was hugging and kissing a short girl who stood in front of him. I looked at the girl and was shocked. It was a young petite girl. She looked to be 18 years old. She wasn’t THAT good looking though. Her face was cute but kinda mid at the same time. I’d say she was either a 5/10 or 6/10. Why was such a cute young girl hanging out with this ugly old man? What was their relationship? Was it perhaps her father? But I don’t think so. He hugged her from behind and kissed her head several times. I was disgusted. This girl must have some mental issues if she’s in a relationship with a guy like that. Or maybe he’s her sugar daddy. But I doubt he’s rich. He looked homeless. His nose was also deformed. I wanted to confront her and tell her, ”you got daddy issues or something? Why the fuck are you with such an old ugly guy? What the fuck is wrong with you?” She could’ve been with a young hot guy. Why the fuck would she be with a 50 year old ugly drug/alcohol addict? Something isn’t right here.

3. There was a couple who stood in front of me. They reminded me of a typical young romantic couple. But they weren’t that young. They looked to be in their late 30s or early 40s. Basically old enough to be parents. They held hands, kissed and hugged alot. The woman was really happy to be there. And the guy looked to be incredibly in love with her. The way he was looking at her the whole time. It honestly felt like they were on their honeymoon or something. Pure suifuel. I also wish I had a girlfriend that I could go to concerts with. Sadly I went alone to this concert because I have no friends.

4. A few metres away from me, there stood a young girl who I couldn’t stop looking at. I’m gonna be careful with ny words here because I don’t want this to count as foid worship. Anyway, she looked really tight. She looked like a mix of asian and latina. Petite body. Fucking slut. Every once in a while I see these girls who has this unique look. Pretty but in a unique way. My oneitis was like that too. These type of girls need to be used as breeding machines. They need to get confined to farms in chains and used as breeding machines for us lonely virgins. I honestly wanted to ask for her Instagram. I literally had the urge to just jump on her. Had this girl gone to ny high school, she probably would’ve been my oneitis. Sad because now I’ll never see this whore again.

Thanks for reading. I’ll be taking a break from this forum for a few months.

Why did you harm yourself like this?

4. A few metres away from me, there stood a young girl who I couldn’t stop looking at. I’m gonna be careful with ny words here because I don’t want this to count as foid worship. Anyway, she looked really tight. She looked like a mix of asian and latina. Petite body. Fucking slut. Every once in a while I see these girls who has this unique look. Pretty but in a unique way. My oneitis was like that too. These type of girls need to be used as breeding machines. They need to get confined to farms in chains and used as breeding machines for us lonely virgins. I honestly wanted to ask for her Instagram. I literally had the urge to just jump on her. Had this girl gone to ny high school, she probably would’ve been my oneitis. Sad because now I’ll never see this whore again.
Chances are she has a boyfriend aswell as a bodycount in the triple digits.

In situations like those it's better not to try. The outcome is so obvious.

This will be my final post in a while. A few days ago I was at a concert and I noticed 4 things that gave me suifuel. This is a long read so grab a drink, sit back and relax. Here’s what happened.

1. There were about 5 guys in the crowd who stood out from everyone else. They were cheering and shouting alot. I overheard them saying they were from another state, and some of them were noticeably drunk. They were flirting with random girls in the crowd. Out of those 5 guys, 2 of them were literal Chad’s. They were blonde, tall, handsome and had nice jawlines. The rest were either normies or Chadlite’s. Anyway, at some point they were standing together with 2 girls. One of them was a pretty blonde, while the other one was a hot brunette. I’d say they qualified as Stacy’s. Anyway, the two Chad’s in the group started talking to these girls. They started getting to know each other. And the girls seemed interested in them. One of the Chad’s was talking to the blonde girl, while the other Chad was talking to the brunette girl. About one hour in, they were already putting their arms around the girls’ shoulders. They were talking, laughing and showing each other things on their phones. I assume they exchanged Instagram’s and Snapchat’s as well. And they will probably be in touch that way. Maybe some sexting as well. That gave me suifuel. Imagine being a Chad and going to a concert with your 4 Chad-friends, and then meeting some random Stacy’s and making friends with them. And about an hour in, you’ve basically hooked up with them already.

2. There was a guy in the crowd who stood close to me. This guy looked to be in his 50s. He was skinny and had a mouth similar to elderly people who has no teeth. He looked like a homeless drug/alcohol addict. And I noticed something. He was hugging and kissing a short girl who stood in front of him. I looked at the girl and was shocked. It was a young petite girl. She looked to be 18 years old. She wasn’t THAT good looking though. Her face was cute but kinda mid at the same time. I’d say she was either a 5/10 or 6/10. Why was such a cute young girl hanging out with this ugly old man? What was their relationship? Was it perhaps her father? But I don’t think so. He hugged her from behind and kissed her head several times. I was disgusted. This girl must have some mental issues if she’s in a relationship with a guy like that. Or maybe he’s her sugar daddy. But I doubt he’s rich. He looked homeless. His nose was also deformed. I wanted to confront her and tell her, ”you got daddy issues or something? Why the fuck are you with such an old ugly guy? What the fuck is wrong with you?” She could’ve been with a young hot guy. Why the fuck would she be with a 50 year old ugly drug/alcohol addict? Something isn’t right here.

3. There was a couple who stood in front of me. They reminded me of a typical young romantic couple. But they weren’t that young. They looked to be in their late 30s or early 40s. Basically old enough to be parents. They held hands, kissed and hugged alot. The woman was really happy to be there. And the guy looked to be incredibly in love with her. The way he was looking at her the whole time. It honestly felt like they were on their honeymoon or something. Pure suifuel. I also wish I had a girlfriend that I could go to concerts with. Sadly I went alone to this concert because I have no friends.

Dude, Going Out To a concert is probably one of the worst places any of us incels Could possibly be your Surrounded by a bunch of sex having Normies and foids. Many of whom are high on drugs or drunk or both. You have no business being in a situation like that. Getting away from people has been quite a smart decision for myself Any gathering of large crowds I avoid like the plague. I hate people. When I do go out, I usually put my headphones in and ignore those around me if I can. I almost never leave my apartment except to get my errands done. Best decision i've ever recently started doing in my life.

This is a long read so grab a drink, sit back and relax. Here’s what happened.
nigga i skimmed this in 35 seconds

yes that is exactly how normal people do it, easy and fast success, years ago it even used to be less chad-only too, but that's all over now.

rare guys taking advantage of chicks with mental illness probably, it happens sometimes and makes the guys appear extremely lucky, which they are in a twisted way.

3. There was a couple who stood in front of me. They reminded me of a typical young romantic couple. But they weren’t that young. They looked to be in their late 30s or early 40s. Basically old enough to be parents. They held hands, kissed and hugged alot. The woman was really happy to be there. And the guy looked to be incredibly in love with her. The way he was looking at her the whole time. It honestly felt like they were on their honeymoon or something. Pure suifuel. I also wish I had a girlfriend that I could go to concerts with. Sadly I went alone to this concert because I have no friends
"40s and 50s is when youre life really begins bro!!! WHOOO COACHELLA!!!!!!!"
the appearance of such ppl is always indicative of a decline and failure of society, because no, your life isn't supposed to start (or restart) at 40 or 50 lol.

muh mulatto pussy.

Jfl at people who say to build confidence, you need to be tall and good looking to be CONFIDENT OF SOMETHING, otherwise you're just a delusional clown. Also reason why normies suck Chad's cock is to get Chad's leftover pussy.
He was her drug dealer sugardaddy for sure, you need to be sexually aggressive low inhib drug dealer for something like that
They were probably reliving their concert memories after a decade so they felt happy and alive. Some normies lifemogs us to the moon.
This happens for me often, I see short cute petite girls who are just my type, and I can't stop staring and I imagine how happy I would be if I could own her. Huge suifuel, makes me feel like shit for weeks.
Goodbye, I'm sorry if it seemed that I was making fun of your cousin posts, that was never my intention, I was joking.

Bruh, this is too depressing to read, I can't continue to read the whole post, it's torture :cryfeels::feelsrope:

Dude, Going Out To a concert is probably one of the worst places any of us incels Could possibly be your Surrounded by a bunch of sex having Normies and foids. Many of whom are high on drugs or drunk or both. You have no business being in a situation like that. Getting away from people has been quite a smart decision for myself Any gathering of large crowds I avoid like the plague. I hate people. When I do go out, I usually put my headphones in and ignore those around me if I can. I almost never leave my apartment except to get my errands done. Best decision i've ever recently started doing in my life.

Depressing read, going to a concert alone is a such a painful experience.