Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [WARNING, ATOMIC BRUTAL SUIFUEL, DO NOT ENTER IF YOU HAVE A ROPE, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED] This is what we've been missing out on.

• Thread starter Deleted member 36028
  • Start date
Rope? i've heard this a million times i don't care anymore.

Aww does little dreggy wanna be white boy? little dreggy dont like have brown skin like daddy, little dreggy hate himself awwww. little dreggy gonna cry cuz he's not milky white like his conquerers
michael jordan laughing GIF

a small difference in our bones' structure could have made this a reality

JFL at having everything taken away because of a few milimiters

Pretty good post and accurate

Damn brocel I actually tried to be funny at first and dismiss what you say but now after actually reading it, it sinks in - however I am also vulnerable right now.

Not gonna read

Haha check it out @Dregster666 , the court jester is stealing my lines again
It's laughable that he has the audacity to claim others as thieves when his bloodline demands him to be a thief :feelshaha:

crying-mexican-cowboy-jpg.477677

- "I wish I were white:feels:"

Ginger2

I was the first and only once and future king. You are the jew. Judas. I am jesus. Prophet isa.
You will never be King :feelsjuice: go get your 2nd cellphone ready for your monthly break.