Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over warm weather is the worst

GoonCel

GoonCel

People Say I'm No Good
legit i cant go outside because i sweat if i just see the sun. and the couples that are around suck. legit hot temperature is the worst. i cant imagine how people from egypt or smth even survive.
(shit thread but idc) reeeeeee at high temperature days

Disgusting. Thats one more problem with SEAmaxxing, it would require travel to hot shitholes

I hope someone goes ER on the sun lmao

yup, it's pretty terrible
I prefer to be nocturnal anyway

Hot weather is no friend to pale hair vampires like me tbh. This is why I hide in my room like a bat inside a cave

If it gets above 60 degrees that's pushing it

yeah i hate summer, cooler seasons are always better tbh. theyre more chill too

i dont like winter time but now i dont like warm time too

but now i consider winter time normies are gone away

Warm weather makes chad and foids even more horny :feelskek::feelskek::feelsbadman:

I like warm weather since I grew up in it, I've never even seen snow or anything before. It usually doesn't get below 30/40 even during the winter here. But the problem I have with warm weather is that my area gets flooded with chads and staceys and other undesirables, and they shit the place up with their drinking, and they clog up the roads from about 8 in the morning to around 6/7, then the roads get clogged in the other direction, so you are left with heavy traffic making it difficult to go and enjoy any copes. They also make the beach unusable since no matter where you go you end up seeing some people messing around and ruining the experience for everyone. One year I even saw some foid doing a bikini photoshoot on a historical site, JFL. It's over. :feelsrope:

Summer is literally the worst time of the year. The whores are using the higher temperatures as an excuse to show off their disgusting bodies, couples are everywhere. You can't even enjoy a walk in the woods/near a lake, because there are bonfires and other parties. To make matters worse, people start so sweat and the odor is unbearable. Many celebrations occur during summertime and the music makes sleep nearly impossible. You hear the voices of the drunk normalfags, you can hear them joking and laughing. They spend the whole night outside with their friends and they are having the time of their life, while you are just trying to sleep.

Summer is literally the worst time of the year. The whores are using the higher temperatures as an excuse to show off their disgusting bodies, couples are everywhere. You can't even enjoy a walk in the woods/near a lake, because there are bonfires and other parties. To make matters worse, people start so sweat and the odor is unbearable. Many celebrations occur during summertime and the music makes sleep nearly impossible. You hear the voices of the drunk normalfags, you can hear them joking and laughing. They spend the whole night outside with their friends and they are having the time of their life, while you are just trying to sleep.
makes me wanna have a todeswunsch

I hate seeing foids in slutty clothing during the summer

What do you do when you see them strut around like that
I get angry and then look away because I don’t want any disgusted looks and I for sure don’t wanna be accused of sexual assault

It's a torture to see girls with short shorts or yoga pants. I hate it so much but can't help it, I have to go outside..

it's 29 celsius already where i live i'm sweating all the time, exercising and walking around at home are much harder that way. It's over i had to change boxers 2 times already

I like warm weather, and would always prefer that over cold weather. I hate seeing foids in slutty clothing though.

Im so jealous at @FinnCel :feelstrash:u bastard
I wanna see u melt in the sun u snowman.