Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious wanting to kill yourself isn't an accomplishment you edgy fucking retards

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
you identical fags the suicide police or some shit? You have to be suicidal the right way to please these people.

I agree. Suicide is an unfortunate solution and it’s not ideal.

I sympathize with those who kill themselves. I don’t think suicide should be fully condemned or glorified though. it just is what it is...

Fucked up world we live in tbh.

Neither is wageslavery.

I want to kill myself

im ready to die

saying "i want to die" but not doing anything about it reeks of normie whos going through his "depression" bullshit phase

that's what's so offputting about it, especially in a community filled with people who actually want to kill themselves but aren't speaking out about it cause they know talking about the act is worthless

That’s why there is no actual suicide in my sig

you identical fags the suicide police or some shit? You have to be suicidal the right way to please these people.
saying "i want to die" but not doing anything about it reeks of normie whos going through his "depression" bullshit phase

that's what's so offputting about it, especially in a community filled with people who actually want to kill themselves but aren't speaking out about it cause they know talking about the act is worthless

I want to die

Yes there r always other ways

Whenever someone creates a sui thread, 9 times out of 10 they’re just attention seeking or they don’t have the balls to actually go through with it in those crucial seconds

This forum does get involved too much with pissing matches of negativity. Sometimes I feel like I cant post here unless I'm raging out/experiencing dark feels.

We don't act like it is, it's a way out. Nothing an undesirable man does is an accomplishment it's either living to either delude himself and indure indulgence in non primitive pleasures.

Last edited:
Do not kill yourself,there are othER ways

Whenever someone creates a sui thread, 9 times out of 10 they’re just attention seeking or they don’t have the balls to actually go through with it in those crucial seconds
So?
This forum does get involved too much with pissing matches of negativity. Sometimes I feel like I cant post here unless I'm raging out/experiencing dark feels.
Bunch of retards on here

Suicide is an unfortunate solution and it’s not ideal.

I sympathize with those who kill themselves. I don’t think suicide should be fully condemned or glorified though. it just is what it is

I had a dream last night that neckcel killed himself and I was really sad

i don't want to rope because it would give our haters satisfaction, people want us to kill ourselves simply because we are awkward guys that never fit in to society.

whenever I die it will happen however it happens.