Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Wanting to ascend is foid worship

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
Normies never talk about how they want a relationship in general. Always the object of their desire is an actual person. They want a relationship with this particular foid etc.

For incels, the object of desire is a relationship itself and the foid ideal/fantasy that actually has no substance because foids are dogshit. Most incels accept that foids are ass as a cope and don’t actually believe it. This is evident because of the inherent contradiction of wanting something you hate.

The result of this is that individual foids are put on a pedestal and worshipped just because of their gender. Any flaws in the foid are overlooked just because she is a foid, and even painfully mediocre foids are seen as “ascension” to a higher state of being (when really they are mediocre last men). I found one instance of this on lounge:
Becky said hello to me in the bathroom.

It's awkward in mixed bathrooms so people usually keep quiet. But she went out of her way to say hello.

:feelsaww:
Notice how he describes the bathroom (wtf) but not the foid. All we know about her is the ambiguous umbrella term Becky. It doesn’t matter though, to this foid worshipping user all that was important is the fact that she has a stinky pair of roast beef flaps, and that enough is sufficient for her to be the object of his desire, so intense that what for most people is a trivial nicety is enough for him to gloat about on his foid worshipping forum. I am sure all of you cucks who want to ascend have gone through similar experiences, everyday interactions fantasized into being IOIs as a result of the foid worshipping instinct.

Last edited:
just say youre gay

You wish faggot
Rus

i wish to ascend with a soviet barbie :ahegao:

Dude we just want to be treated as everyone else, its not just the sex and vagina as you say it, humans are social creatures. We are naturally drawn to females, of course their attention will feel good. @incelerated is not a female worshipper, he is no simp and has much clearer view on humans than most of us.

Dude we just want to be treated as everyone else, its not just the sex and vagina as you say it, humans are social creatures. We are naturally drawn to females, of course their attention will feel good. @incelerated is not a female worshipper, he is no simp and has much clearer view on humans than most of us.

I still try asking out foids because i want to ascend with becky

many here are foid worshipers, would betray for pussy

Careful with coping so hard, you'll blunt the effect.

@Mecoja
@SoloAlex @Izayacel

:feelsaww:

No, it's not. Wanting to ascend is a natural part of being a man, and wanting to be equal to every other man.

This is a lousy cope. :feelsjuice: