Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wanting a normal life is cucked tbh

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
Why would you wish for a normal life when you could’ve had so much better. Working a normal 9 - 5 job, having average looks and living a basic life when the people at the top get to live it up and have complete financial freedom. Niggas at parties and shit, fucking bitches and getting drunk, traveling the world too and seeing amazing places while you only get up and eat instant ramen and travel to your shitty job a town away.

It’s cucked to not envy the high life and want all that power and freedom for yourself, fuck being a normal peasant. People look at me like I’m retarded for saying I wish I was rich and handsome. Fuck being normal. While you work your shitty job, Elon Musk goes to space. This is financial cuckery.

Why would you wish for a normal life when you could’ve had so much better. Working a normal 9 - 5 job, having average looks and living a basic life when the people at the top get to live it up and have complete financial freedom. Niggas at parties and shit, fucking bitches and getting drunk, traveling the world too and seeing amazing places while you only get up and eat instant ramen and travel to your shitty job a town away.

It’s cucked to not envy the high life and want all that power and freedom for yourself, fuck being a normal peasant. People look at me like I’m retarded for saying I wish I was rich and handsome. Fuck being normal. While you work your shitty job, Elon Musk goes to space. This is financial cuckery.
This is the Elites plan. Ugly people will work as cattle to fuel the rich.

Fuck normies I just want a happy life :fuk:

i would rather be a family father with a loving wife in a house raising a family instead of rotting in here everyday, yes. Call me cuck then idgaf

Exactly. Fuck being normal. It’s either completely broke or giga rich. 9-5 money won’t even land a single foid on Earth any more. They’re getting railed daily in a club by niggers

Exactly. Fuck being normal. It’s either completely broke or giga rich. 9-5 money won’t even land a single foid on Earth any more. They’re getting railed daily in a club by niggers
thats retarded my nigga, enjoy your sisyphean treadmill

For there to be winners, there must be losers, and we are unlucky ones to fall into the latter category