Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Want to see what a female incel looks like? Go to Hotornot(.)com!

HeebJesus

HeebJesus

Banned
-
These women are absolutely hideous and I can’t imagine would want them. I don’t know if it’s because I live in a very black area/state or if it’s because only ugly women use this site/app. Your average woman on there goes below at least half a ten. The amount of women I clicked through that I found attractive were so few I could count them all on one hand. And for the few attractive women on there, one of them looked legit crazy. Has anyone used this site before? I bet these women are easier.

There is nothing as a "female incel".Hideous women do not deserve the top men that's all about it and they don't accept it. She can just go on Reddit and say "I am hideous, who wanna date me?" and will get high number of approaches.

Last edited:
There is nothing as a "female incel".Hideous women do not deserve the top men that's all about it and they don't accept it. She can just go on Reddit and say "I am hideous, who wanna date me?" and will gets high number of approaches.
Yeah, but I don’t see how any man would fuck half of these women.

standardscel tbh

female incels dont exist man

Lol.

Good cope bro.

Gtfo of here you fucking standarcel

idk man all these women mog me, probcuz makeup but jfl if u think they are hideous. lq thread

No such thing as a "femcel". There will always be a thirsty enough male that will date a "femcel"

Femcel is an oxymoron.

There are no female incels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back