Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Want to know how many genders exist?

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title asks, want to know how many genders exist?

I will give you a hint, now, look at my avatar and look at how many arms the fictional dinosaur in my avatar has which is the same number as how many genders exist and you may have your answer.

but your character has 5 fingers on each hand and 5 toes on each feet. so that's 20 genders.. Also humans have approx 30 trillion cells in their bodies and yoshi is 2/3 the size of a human so that'd be 20 trillion different genders. checkmate christians

but your character has 5 fingers on each hand and 5 toes on each feet. so that's 20 genders.. Also humans have approx 30 trillion cells in their bodies and yoshi is 2/3 the size of a human so that'd be 20 trillion different genders. checkmate christians
2549E0D8 D8A6 4E1D 83D2 E5581371F1D5

Only counting the arms.

Only chad and slaves tbhngl.

And the Nobel goes to...

Based and yoshiarmpilled

in the 2000s gender was taught as a binary determined by chromosomes, in 2020 it’s taught as a spectrum, can someone ask a genderologist / phd in gender studies what new scientific discovery came to fruition which caused us to rethink gender biologically

I do not get why incels have a problem with queers and gays. Literally more than two thirds of that bubble are gay and bi men and mtf trannies. Like, do you think lesbians would date you? All they do is break down trad gender roles; and stopping that would just rise muscular biochad back up into the sky

I do not get why incels have a problem with queers and gays. Literally more than two thirds of that bubble are gay and bi men and mtf trannies. Like, do you think lesbians would date you? All they do is break down trad gender roles; and stopping that would just rise muscular biochad back up into the sky
I don’t have an issue with the gays and bi’s but just speaking the truth.

demi
pan
hetero
homo
trans
non binary

would someone on reddit say

More than all the atoms of the universe.
But less than the combinations of moves in Go game.

There is no such thing as a gender, only your biological sex

The correct answer is zero. There are zero genders in the natural world. Gender is most definitely a construct - they literally made it up.

There are two sexes, however.

Nuke this gay earth

in the 2000s gender was taught as a binary determined by chromosomes, in 2020 it’s taught as a spectrum, can someone ask a genderologist / phd in gender studies what new scientific discovery came to fruition which caused us to rethink gender biologically

1 because women are objects

Like the topic title asks, want to know how many genders exist?

I will give you a hint, now, look at my avatar and look at how many arms the fictional dinosaur in my avatar has which is the same number as how many genders exist and you may have your answer.
Nah it's actually 1 & a rib.

Only 1 because women are objects