Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel want to kill myself embarrassed myself in front of a bunch of foid customers

whitesabbath

whitesabbath

5’8 music fan
i had a shift today and it was going pretty good, working at a dispensary is super chill and i was doing well with the customers who were mostly men until this group of foids came in together and one of them was a carbon copy of one of my former students so i froze for a second with nerves until i realized it wasn’t actually her but at that point i was tripping over my words and they had already made it over for me so i just sounded like a fucking moron like “oh uh uh um yeah so these are the different options..” i sounded like a fucking retard i bet they laughed about me on the way out but honestly i’m also so relieved it wasn’t actually her it would’ve been humiliating for her to see

fucking brutal.

i would love to work at a dispensary but in my area the only customers would be dudes coming in with their gfs trying to get some shit before they fuck