Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Want To Host A Forum

Clock58

Clock58

Banned
-
Is it possible to embed a custom numerology calculator on my "future" forum? as you know, I'm a stigmatacel and want interested incels (or blackpilled normies) to take part in. I find it very fascinating and I think its very important I don't abandon my invention.

PS-Request for stigmata pepe the frog :fuk:

:blackpill::blackpill: sound like a good idea

Honestly, that would be a great idea:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Where

I'm glad you like it too. But is it possible to embed a calculator in a forum (ie forum template)?
I prefer using an on-site calculator because no one would want to do the calculations using a manual calculator.
yeah i think its possible but you shouId try to get one of the mods permission to do it

yeah i think its possible but you shouId try to get one of the mods permission to do it
Um, I don't think you understand. I want to host my own forum under my own website domain. I just need the code, if you say its possible. I have noodled with coding but don't know jack shxt about coding really. From what I have seen, a numerology calculator takes about 50 lines of code (most of it short lines).

Um, I don't think you understand. I want to host my own forum under my own website domain. I just need the code, if you say its possible. I have noodled with coding but don't know jack shxt about coding really. From what I have seen, a numerology calculator takes about 50 lines of code (most of it short lines).
oh yeah my bad i misunderstood but yeah go for it dude

might glow in the dark

I'm having difficulty finding a code for a numerology calculator. Any help would be much appreciated. I looked on github, they all look too complex. I need just a simple code, that's it.