Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just want to hug a decent girl.

Seahorsecel

Seahorsecel

ILM, #BelieveAllIncels, #IncelToo, #StopIncelAbuse
★★★★
Title. I want a pure virgin christian foid to hug me tight and wipe all my tears away. :feelscry:

No decent girl for you inkwel, only used up whorez

same. I really want a hug

Cuddles, snuggles and hugs is what I adore.
I want to create a delicate little cuddle puddle in a quiet cosy room. All bundled up tight under the touch of a tender blanket.

It's such a shame that so many foids decide to obliterate their ability to pair bond in the name of empowerment.
All it results in is a generation of mentally ill whores that view normal relationships as too 'boring'. Being a mindless toilet and servant to sexuality is the new trend it seems.

It's not like it really matters. I am incapable of being loved by someone sane anyhow. I don't care what roasties do to their bodies tbh.

Women: men only want one thing and it's disgusting
The thing:

Foids get turned on by seeing you in pain while chad rails them from behind

I want a pure virgin christian foid
Foids like that are so scarce that according to the laws of supply and demand their price sky-rockets and only 1%er chads can afford them.

Also, I don't just want hugs, I want all the things sexhavers can enjoy, including FREQUENT sex!!!!!!