Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Want to become a NEET?

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
I can provide for the NEETdom of a person here! You can have your own room in my own apartment on the stipulation that you give me care for my medical disability. We shall live in the beautiful countryside, or somewhere nearby.

I want to help a fellow celibate out who wants a life free of grudgery/wageslavery

Last edited:
>providing help for your fellow celibate is gay
>you should just simp for some ethot instead

:soy:

JFL bro, I want to help out a fellow sperg who isn't fortunate enough to be on disability by giving him the NEETbux experience. I live in the US btwngl

I can provide for the NEETdom of a person here! You can have your own room in an apartment on the stipulation that you give me care for my medical disability. We shall live in the beautiful countryside, or somewhere nearby.

I want to help a fellow celibate out who wants a life free of wageslavery
That would be nice but im aleredy NEET Jfl

That would be nice but im aleredy NEET Jfl
Live with parents? I would have my own place, totally free from the agents of the superego

Section 8 tbhngl, but in a White as fuck area

Live with parents? I would have my own place, totally free from the agents of the superego

Section 8 tbhngl, but in a White as fuck area
By NEET its obvious i have my own place

Well i have a somewhat decent apartment to rot in
Based tbh. My issue however is that it gets lonely, and I think NEETs should associate and form bonds, or even cells that may one day take down the gubmint :feelshehe:

I can do this legally and provide a lucky celibate a no-rent apartment room on the condition that he cares for my autism (kek).

Based tbh. My issue however is that it gets lonely, and I think NEETs should associate and form bonds, or even cells that may one day take down the gubmint :feelshehe:

I can do this legally and provide a lucky celibate a no-rent apartment room on the condition that he cares for my autism (kek).
If you take down your goverment, Then you wont receive NEETbuxx, I thought you were smart

If you take down your goverment, Then you wont receive NEETbuxx, I thought you were smart
If the gubmint gets taken down then my psychopathic tendencies can successfully be employed in the revolution. Sublimated. I have the heart of a hERo tbh. Mere NEETdom gets boring. But things would be more exciting with a fellow celibate tbh

If the gubmint gets taken down then my psychopathic tendencies can successfully be employed in the revolution. Sublimated. I have the heart of a hERo tbh. Mere NEETdom gets boring. But things would be more exciting with a fellow celibate tbh
Just get a landwhale, if thats you in the pic, This is your looksmatch

Attachments

• 760289-13b2c2dee7fe33e6c2a8f5955195719d.mp4
    1.7 MB
Just get a landwhale, if thats you in the pic, This is your looksmatch
bro if it's truly over, then why should I seek a foid? We might as well live with each other as celibates to ameliorate loneliness kek

I'm legit thinking of killling myself right now. I'd rather have the company of my brother then suffer in this alienation anymore n all dat ngl

Anybody inna US interested in NEETing, I will consider you for being my fellow NEET inna apartment. Fully subsidized lifestyle dedsrs

Last edited:
False dichotomy. You can do neither of them, gayboy.
Actually its a way to free NEETbuxx and i think he might give you a room, Just make sure to lock it before you sleep, He has some criminal charges

Actually its a way to free NEETbuxx and i think he might give you a room, Just make sure to lock it before you sleep, He has some criminal charges
He just wants to rape your asshole, dude. Don't put yourself in that situation.

False dichotomy. You can do neither of them, gayboy.
Bro, this homosexual suspicion, do you see how counterproductive it is? :lul:

>don't risk accepting help from another male, another male who isn't interested in just mogging and humiliating you must be gay, just avoid him and suffer alone because that's blackpilled :soy:

I am intredasted merely in having company. I can afford to keep another person around since I have NEETbux and need an assistant for my autism disability

We dont trust you, Atavistic, You have criminal charges

>don't risk accepting help from another male, another male who isn't interested in just mogging and humiliating you must be gay, just avoid him and suffer alone because that's blackpilled :soy:

I am intredasted merely in having company. I can afford to keep another person around since I have NEETbux and need an assistant for my autism disability

You're not fooling me, the gay of gays that you are.

You're not fooling me, the gay of gays that you are.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

But deadass, I am so lonely n shit like dat. Just need a fellow celibate to sperg with tbngl

Basically all expenses covered. No rent. Dead srs

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

But deadass, I am so lonely n shit like dat. Just need a fellow celibate to sperg with tbngl

Basically all expenses covered. No rent. Dead srs
More like you need a free asshole to diddle.

More like you need a free asshole to diddle.
tbh I am impotent due to PSSD so I am not even sexual anymore. I am basically monk tier and invested in learning and researching and experimenting.

I just tried cooming and felt absolutely nothing. Legit it's like I pissed.

Foid asses and breasts don't arouse me anymore!!!!!! Nothing does. Lol it's so over. I am drunk and high on gabapentin and tianeptine rn it's brutal

Nice of you to admit it, gayo.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I mean I reached the final stage of c00ming. The addiction is over. I am completely asexual bro dedsrs. I just need a friend!!!!!!!

Mods need to delete this thread. We've got a literal predator that preys on the poor defenseless inkwells here.

Foid asses and breasts don't arouse me anymore!!!!!! Nothing does. Lol it's so over. I am drunk and high on gabapentin and tianeptine rn it's brutal
its over . i am sorry you had to go through this

its over . i am sorry you had to go through this
thanks bro.

Pain, I feel so much. It's so horrible :kys::kys::kys::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

But having fellow celibate around would make things better tbh. I can take applications in PMs n shit like dat

Just make sure to lock it before you sleep, He has some criminal charges
My criminal charges would have no bearing on some else living with me even if I were on probation tbngl.

I want a real nigga who wouldn't even care about my record tbh. I can use a thugmaxxer to make me even more based, but not necessarily, anybody welcome tbh

Last edited:
deadass none of y'all cowards wanna escape le rat race and cohabitate with a fellow celibate? Damn y'all cowards bitch about shit but don't take da opportunities in front of u n shit

I need to move to a hot humid country tbh.

I live in central europe, so you probably don't live close. But I appreceate the offer if it was serious

Probably op is a good guy and is being honest. Just understand that this world is full of evil people, and everyone should be careful before meeting in person and something like that

@"Atavistic Autist"

Please pick me. I made an account just to respond to your thread. I hope you don't reject me just because I'm an ugly fat woman. I can take good care of you. I can call and make appointments for you on the phone if you need it. I can order food for you. I can clean your apartment and do whatever you want. I don't care about your criminal charges, in fact, it makes you even hotter to me (foid moment).

Your offer is a dream to me. Please CHOose me. Send me a PM?

Please pick me. I made an account just to respond to your thread. I hope you don't reject me just because I'm an ugly fat woman. I can take good care of you. I can call and make appointments for you on the phone if you need it. I can order food for you. I can clean your apartment and do whatever you want. I don't care about your cr1minal charges, in fact, it makes you even hotter to me (foid moment).

Drop your discord ASAP before I get banned

Please, you never know where it could go. Give me a chance. I have nothing and I need to get out of where I am. You're offering just what I need. Maybe you could get off your medications and you could cum inside me?

thanks bro.

Pain, I feel so much. It's so horrible :kys::kys::kys::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

But having fellow celibate around would make things better tbh. I can take applications in PMs n shit like dat
Even if you're not attracted to me (most men aren't), we could live as friends??

Give me the application and I'll fill it out. I'm very interested.

Please pick me. I made an account just to respond to your thread. I hope you don't reject me just because I'm an ugly fat woman. I can take good care of you. I can call and make appointments for you on the phone if you need it. I can order food for you. I can clean your apartment and do whatever you want. I don't care about your cr1minal charges, in fact, it makes you even hotter to me (foid moment).

Christ what have I just witnessed
2fb2a989b6fe3d75e8fb7d9c85bbf729facdfc65.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAH
incels.is cucked ADASHDASHFAEDFAHAAHHAHAHA

Anybody inna US interested in NEETing, I will consider you for being my fellow NEET inna apartment. Fully subsidized lifestyle dedsrs
How about a guide for fellow residents of burgerland with mental problems who need to get on neetbuxx

@"Atavistic Autist"

Please pick me. I made an account just to respond to your thread. I hope you don't reject me just because I'm an ugly fat woman. I can take good care of you. I can call and make appointments for you on the phone if you need it. I can order food for you. I can clean your apartment and do whatever you want. I don't care about your criminal charges, in fact, it makes you even hotter to me (foid moment).

1620578489 187 full