Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

want to be the new incel cesar

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
I want to force the arrogant sluts to suck my subhuman cock and let me inseminate them. If I were Caesar of my empire, I would go down in history as the most terrible ruler who had a sick attitude towards sexuality. The people would hate me and I would drive out my own people and in a few years there would be so much violence that the entire empire would collapse. History would know me as a sick pervert who behaved so strangely that no one could have predicted his behavior, who looked like no other person who smelled like 10 toilets at once from his subhuman mouth (in gta 5).

Last edited:
let me inseminate them
BASED

Men have the biological urge to CREAMPIE women

Women must let subhuman men CREAMPIE them! :feelsdevil: Chads have had enough

Men will get sick, both mentally and physically, if they don't CREAMPIE women. Women not giving men sex is a FUCKING HATE CRIME. SEX IS OUR BIOLOGICAL NEED

I want to force the arrogant sluts to suck my subhuman cock and let me inseminate them. If I were Caesar of my empire, I would go down in history as the most terrible ruler who had a sick attitude towards sexuality. The people would hate me and I would drive out my own people and in a few years there would be so much violence that the entire empire would collapse. History would know me as a sick pervert who behaved so strangely that no one could have predicted his behavior, who looked like no other person who smelled like 10 toilets at once from his subhuman mouth (in gta 5).
I would destroy my own empire and let everyone die idgaf

I would send barbarians to rape the foids and kill the men and boys idgaf and eat them :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: