Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Want some prime JB? Just marriagemaxx br0

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
In California (and a few other states) you might be restricted from fucking a JB if she is underage, but i found a loophole. She is able to legally consent to sex (even if under the AOC) as long as she is your wife. And guess what, there is no age limit for marriage (in California). All you need is the consent and permission from the girl, here parent(s) and a judge, and you'll be able to get all the JB pussy you desire. Tell me your thoughts

I'm sure marriage is the first thing on an the plan here at incels.is

I think that I need some pills to calm me tbh.

Im guessing ur not from California... :feelshmm:

In California (and a few other states) you might be restricted from fucking a JB if she is underage, but i found a loophole. She is able to legally consent to sex (even if under the AOC) as long as she is your wife. And guess what, there is no age limit for marriage (in California). All you need is the consent and permission from the girl, here parent(s) and a judge, and you'll be able to get all the JB pussy you desire. Tell me your thoughts

high IQ

lmaooo u think anyone on this site will be able to accomplish this??

You may pay the parents, but good luck with the judge.

Good luck trying to find both a JB that will want to marry you and with a family that approves it though.

Truth is, laws matter less than culture. If everyone thinks something is right, it will happen even if the law opposes it (example: piracy in Brazil). If everyone thinks something is wrong, they will oppose it even if no law exists (example: saying fucked up shit in unsuitable social environments).

try alcohok
Already do. Beer is nice but doesn't calm me at all. I'm thinking about getting a 18+ schoolmate to buy me lots of those little bottles of alcohol. I'd give him money and he would bring it to me.

Too bad it’s a complete pipe dream.

Good luck trying to find both a JB that will want to marry you and with a family that approves it though.
Would only have a chance of working if you COMPLETELY looksmaxxed beforehand. There's no chance this would work if you are truecel or under 6/10 when looksmaxxed

Would only have a chance of working if you COMPLETELY looksmaxxed beforehand. There's no chance this would work if you are truecel or under 6/10 when looksmaxxed
Things are so far gone that even a Chad wouldn't have enough leeway to marry an underage foid in the current US.

Society's pushback against "muh child marriage" would be fierce even if it were a Chad.

Things are so far gone that even a Chad wouldn't have enough leeway to marry an underage foid in the current US.

Society's pushback against "muh child marriage" would be fierce even if it were a Chad.
Depends. If you are looksmaxxed incel who has money/ a little status, you might be able to do it. The parents might be like "oh hey, we're tired of taking care of our daughter and she's a whiny little cunt. Here's this rich young man with a lot of money to take care of her. Let's dump her on him" TBH i'm probably just day dreaming

Depends. If you are looksmaxxed incel who has money/ a little status, you might be able to do it. The parents might be like "oh hey, we're tired of taking care of our daughter and she's a whiny little cunt. Here's this rich young man with a lot of money to take care of her. Let's dump her on him" TBH i'm probably just day dreaming
Yeah but how would you get the whore to agree to it? They hate non chads.
And then good luck trying to get the cucked judge to agree to it

ruth is, laws matter less than culture. If everyone thinks something is right, it will happen even if the law opposes it (example: piracy in Brazil). If everyone thinks something is wrong, they will oppose it even if no law exists (example: saying fucked up shit in unsuitable social environments).

Yeah but how would you get the whore to agree to it? They hate non chads.
And then good luck trying to get the cucked judge to agree to it
Could always go to shithole third world country and try to find a girl who's family would do it? Then bring her back to the states