Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Wannacry

ihatetheworld

ihatetheworld

Recruit
★★
I wanna cry so bad im so fucking mad all the shit on tiktok is killing me mentally , so many happy couples and shit , ITS FUCKING DISGUSTING i hope someone goes ER , i wanna die so bad i hate this world

Fuck tiktok

Can't relate, my FYP is all sportsball brainrot.

Stop browsing normfag garbage like chink tok, GrAY. There's the first thing you can do

I wanna cry so bad im so fucking mad all the shit on tiktok is killing me mentally , so many happy couples and shit , ITS FUCKING DISGUSTING i hope someone goes ER , i wanna die so bad i hate this world

Fuck tiktok
delete tiktok

Im unable to cry

Im unable to cry
Me too bro i just wanna cry but fucking cant it sucks + what if someone sees??? Sadly im not a foid so i cant just cry for some attention cuz im bored

Me too bro i just wanna cry but fucking cant it sucks + what if someone sees??? Sadly im not a foid so i cant just cry for some attention cuz im bored
I have enough time alone, thats not the problem. Im physically unable to cry with almost no exceptions

Sadly im not a foid so i cant just cry for some attention cuz im bored
you use tiktok, so you count as an honourary foid

go ahead and cry for attention cuz of boredom. it's fine

Last edited:

Delete TikTok, delete Instagram, delete Facebook

Jfl using tiktok

Fuck tiktok
You're too young, to idealistic, still hape hope from the remnants of the bluepill, you were to little exposed to the outside world while in the process of integrating into our community.

You still need depression and suicidal tendecies to evolve where you fantasize and researach suicide and its methods, its possible philosophical justification (Kant, Confucious, British utilitarianism)

You need to fight it or let it take over.

Then its going to be done.

You're gonna do it brocel! :feelshmm:

You still need depression and suicidal tendecies to evolve where you fantasize and researach suicide and its methods, its possible philosophical justification (Kant, Confucious, British utilitarianism)
ITT people trying to groom the OP into suicide

jfl @SecularNeo-Khazar if you're so passionate about suicide, why not take your evangelism to sasu?:

ITT people trying to groom the OP into suicide

jfl @SecularNeo-Khazar if you're so passionate about suicide, why not take your evangelism to sasu?:

A lil bit of dark and truth as all it needed for you to be salty?

OP will have these tendencies. I still have them but to a significantly lesser degree. Its a matter of time.

My grAY posts were pretty suicide themed.

A lil bit of dark and truth as all it needed for you to be salty?
I am not salty I am offering good advice

go and join sasu you can discuss suicide and commit suicide and stuff. it'll be fun
OP will have these tendencies. I still have them but to a significantly lesser degree. Its a matter of time.
suicidal tendencies were a good band, are you a fan?

You're too young, to idealistic, still hape hope from the remnants of the bluepill, you were to little exposed to the outside world while in the process of integrating into our community.

You need to fight it or let it take over.

Then its going to be done.

You're gonna do it brocel! :feelshmm:
Jfl suicide and death is the only thing i think abt

And thanks :))

Jfl suicide and death is the only thing i think abt

And thanks :))
yeah it's over for ugly subhumans like us

it never began :feelsrope:

so pathetic, we might as well rope at this point.