Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I like China

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
If I had more money I would have went to China instead of Philippines

I hope China usurps American faggots I fucking hate Americans and their undeserving wealth, Chinese got their wealth from hard work, Americans got their wealth from fucking up the world.

I want to move to China so bad man but I can't fucking afford it there its too expensive for me. I will have to go to Philippines instead. Maybe I will try teaching English in China one day but Im fucking autistic as fuck so JFL at that idea

China got their wealth from selling out their population to foreign corporations and then using that as a springboard

If I had more money I would have went to China instead of Philippines

I hope China usurps American faggots I fucking hate Americans and their undeserving wealth, Chinese got their wealth from hard work, Americans got their wealth from fucking up the world.

I want to move to China so bad man but I can't fucking afford it there its too expensive for me. I will have to go to Philippines instead. Maybe I will try teaching English in China one day but Im fucking autistic as fuck so JFL at that idea
Didn't you see you're moving to SEA. I thought you already moved there. how long until you move there brocel?

Donald Trump says China like Gina.

I need woman vagina :feelsdevil:

I want to visit China badly.

I want to move to China so bad man but I can't fucking afford it there its too expensive for me. I will have to go to Philippines instead.
China is actually very cheap, but the visa is more difficult. Perhaps you can go there on a student visa.
Just take a course with many foids.
A decade ago I heard of many cumskin brocels who ascended in China, sadly I did not jump on the opportunity, and now it has become much harder to ascend there.
The food in China is terrible, you must get used to it, it will be hard.
Internet is heavily censored, luckily incels.is is not banned :feelsEhh:

Screenshot 2024 05 24 at 74614 in the evening

Maybe I will try teaching English in China one day but Im fucking autistic as fuck so JFL at that idea
Difficult. They require you to have a diploma.

Chinese got their wealth from hard work, Americans got their wealth from fucking up the world.
Brother are you unaware that China has caused more damage to the world in a decade than America has in 50 years? The pollution there is unrivaled.

You can't even see down the street in some parts of China from all the smog

And we're not even going to get onto the topic of covid btw.

And by "hard work" I assume you mean "exploiting billions of literal children in the factories"

It's actually a real testament to America's hard work that they've managed to become the number 1 world superpower despite only having one tenth of the population of china. And even less than that in terms of the workerbase because America doesn't put 8 year olds in factories.

Didn't you see you're moving to SEA. I thought you already moved there. how long until you move there brocel?
Few months

I am moving in March 2025. I would move now but I am getting a face surgery in November so I need time to recover. Going to Pattaya first to fuck whores for a month then I'll live in Philippines for a year or two.

China is actually very cheap,
Its not cheap for me

I cant live there for 600-700$ a month like I can in Philippines.

Maybe I'll move there when I have more money in my 40s if I make it to that age JFL.

I am going to figure out how to make more money while I am inside Philippines, hopefully I can find a way then I can go Chinamaxx.
Difficult. They require you to have a diploma.
Diplomas are easy to get here in the UK to teach foreign students. It's like 400$ and you do it online + some onsite classes you have to run, that's the brutal part, I am too autistic to interact with people properly so I will do bad in that for sure.

Brother are you unaware that China has caused more damage to the world in a decade than America has in 50 years? The pollution there is unrivaled.

You can't even see down the street in some parts of China from all the smog

And we're not even going to get onto the topic of covid btw.

And by "hard work" I assume you mean "exploiting billions of literal children in the factories"

It's actually a real testament to America's hard work that they've managed to become the number 1 world superpower despite only having one tenth of the population of china. And even less than that in terms of the workerbase because America doesn't put 8 year olds in factories.
One fifth population, not one tenth.
China also started real industrialisation only after WW2.

China is a feminist country.
Chinese government is incel friendly

Unlike the West where you will get your life ruined and locked up in jail if you are found to be an incel. At least in Cuckeurope

But you would have to learn chinese.

As a foreigner it took me a long time to learn english. I ger headaches just from the thought of learning chinese. Anyways, good luck. I hope everything works out for you.