Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over wanna rope.

pinkguy109

pinkguy109

Greycel
I live in a third world country, am broke and without access to a gun. what is the best method to rope for me? i prefer something only a little bit painless

Become a jihadi and blow yourself up in the battlefield, in Roblox Eastern Conflict.

Wrong forum buddy!

wanna rope? Grab a snickers!​

3rdworldshitholecel tbh ngl

what is the best method to rope for me?
The best method is literally the rope (i.e., full suspension hanging). Its inexpensive, easy to set up, and can be tested repeatedly which is not possible with other methods like Sodium Nitrite, Nembutal, inert gas, etc.

The best method is literally the rope (i.e., full suspension hanging). Its inexpensive, easy to set up, and can be tested repeatedly which is not possible with other methods like Sodium Nitrite, Nembutal, inert gas, etc.
Roping isn't painless

Cutting your wrists and bleeding out in a bathtub perhaps. The problem is it will take a while for you to die and you might panic in the meantime.

Suffocation via car exhaust is also painless, but again there's a waiting period before it kills you.

What about drowning?
Same problem. Takes to long for you to die, so a panic attack is inevitable unless you have nerves of steel. The human surivial instict can be a bitch to combat so it is best to not even give it a chance to react by using something that kills you instantly. But sadly the only instadeath option I know of requires a gun.

consume large amount of alcohol and opiates. then sleep on the train tracks

Suicide by train. Just make sure that you don't jump in front of the train like a spaz, because then you'll just break a leg or something and be in a lot of pain without actually dying. You'll want to lie next to the tracks, and then position your head, and only your head, directly on the tracks themselves, such that the train decapitates you upon contact, thereby instantly killing you.

The other methods provided in this thread have statistically very low success rates and will most likely just end up leaving you disabled and in a lot of pain, if you follow my instructions however, the chance of you dying is almost 100%.

Last edited: