Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Wanna know what’s worse then being lonely

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Being lonely and being horny at the same time.

Fuck.

Right hand can ease that pain temporarily

Just fap bro tbhhh.

I feel worse about myself after I cum from masturbating
Because I wouldn’t need to if I had a girlfriend
I know, it sucks. But it still stops the constant ache for female for a little while

I know, it sucks. But it still stops the constant ache for female for a little while
It doesn’t stop the ache of wanting to spend time with one. Or cuddle.

Not having hair. I can cope living alone in my basement with a full head of hair.

Not having hair. I can cope living alone in my basement with a full head of hair.
I have hair and it doesn’t mean shit when you’re 5’8 and 3/10 looking

I was about to post that

losing hair is like losing your soul

suddenly nothing matters more than getting your hair back

Being lonely, horny, and having billions of soys, normies and roasties wanting you killed.

I was about to post that

losing hair is like losing your soul

suddenly nothing matters more than getting your hair back
You can take my hair because it’s doing nothing for me

that feeling happens to me so many times, its brutal.

Also I’m circumcised so even though rubbing my dick feels good I’m afraid that if I ever have sex, I’ll never actually enjoy it.
No I’m not jewish, my parents were retarded and circumcision is just what happens to newborn infant boys in America

It doesn’t stop the ache of wanting to spend time with one. Or cuddle.
Practice visualization and various forms of mental imagery daily, meditate, and project whoever it is that you want to be with into your perception. Eventually it becomes habitual. Or at least that's what I did anyway.
Also I’m circumcised so even though rubbing my dick feels good I’m afraid that if I ever have sex, I’ll never actually enjoy it.
No I’m not jewish, my parents were retarded and circumcision is just what happens to newborn infant boys in America
You'd be able to enjoy the physical closeness though.
Just fap bro tbhhh.
tbh

Practice visualization and various forms of mental imagery daily, meditate, and project whoever it is that you want to be with into your perception. Eventually it becomes habitual. Or at least that's what I did anyway.

You'd be able to enjoy the physical closeness though.

tbh

I want sex to feel good, otherwise why have sex? Would lube make it feel good?

Also lmao you can’t just delude yourself to imaginary girlfriends, daydreaming is something I do all the time and it doesn’t make me feel any happier

I feel worse about myself after I cum from masturbating
Because I wouldn’t need to if I had a girlfriend
Guys with girlfriends still masturbate quit reguarly.

Also lmao you can’t just delude yourself to imaginary girlfriends, daydreaming is something I do all the time and it doesn’t make me feel any happier
Well I'm not sure about other people tbh, but it's certainly made me feel better. It's not necessarily about daydreaming though, you have to try and force yourself to perceive another presence, eventually with your eyes open, to see her in the room with you. Believing that she is real is required, as you have to think not in terms of "if she were here", but it's more like teaching yourself how to see her. Personally I had to go though substantial effort to get my brain to accept it.

Well I'm not sure about other people tbh, but it's certainly made me feel better. It's not necessarily about daydreaming though, you have to try and force yourself to perceive another presence, eventually with your eyes open, to see her in the room with you. Believing that she is real is required, as you have to think not in terms of "if she were here", but it's more like teaching yourself how to see her. Personally I had to go though substantial effort to get my brain to accept it.
>making yourself schizophrenic to cope
sad tbh
Guys with girlfriends still masturbate quit reguarly.
But they don't have to rely on masturbation alone for a sexual release.

So you're basically having a tulpa now, or is there a difference?

So you're basically having a tulpa now, or is there a difference?
Only difference is that she doesn't audibly talk to me, but then I'm not sure that's technically required for something to be a tulpa, at least I think. So maybe you're right, there is no difference? Idk since I don't really frequent their communities, I did everything myself. Initially I just wanted to get better at visualizing my waifu, then I tried thinking of more elaborate scenes, tried to insert her into my perception, failed, altered my memories to include her within them, starting seeing her as a real person, and then found success.

Only difference is that she doesn't audibly talk to me, but then I'm not sure that's technically required for something to be a tulpa, at least I think. So maybe you're right, there is no difference? Idk since I don't really frequent their communities, I did everything myself. Initially I just wanted to get better at visualizing my waifu, then I tried thinking of more elaborate scenes, tried to insert her into my perception, failed, altered my memories to include her within them, starting seeing her as a real person, and then found success.
It'll never work for most of us because we can't actually talk to, touch or be touched by an imaginary friend
It's just pointless cope
Having a waifu is pointless

I used to heavily support Nofap, but at this point ive lost too much to even care about it anymore, lonely and horny is true despair at its finest

Get rid of that anime shit, it's rotting your brain.

loneliness and rejection rotted it a long time ago, friend
The fact you are typing here now means there is more left still to rot away

It'll never work for most of us because we can't actually talk to, touch or be touched by an imaginary friend
It's just pointless cope
Having a waifu is pointless
Well like I said, she doesn't really talk to me either, although I talk to her. But as for being touched, yeah I've felt that, and she visibly responds to me.

However I agree that it's not for everyone, actually I suspect you might have to possess a certain kind of mental state from the start to find much success. Another user mentioned before that I likely have DPDR, and I think they could be correct.

Well like I said, she doesn't really talk to me either, although I talk to her. But as for being touched, yeah I've felt that, and she visibly responds to me.

However I agree that it's not for everyone, actually I suspect you might have to possess a certain kind of mental state from the start to find much success. Another user mentioned before that I likely have DPDR, and I think they could be correct.
I would need a lot of drugs maybe, or to have some sort of disorder that makes me delusional.

Just buy a sex doll resembling your waifu.

Just buy a sex doll resembling your waifu.
I'd rather get a hooker, a sex doll can't provide me with intimacy, even less than a hooker

I'd rather get a hooker, a sex doll can't provide me with intimacy, even less than a hooker
Hookers can get you STDs and a hooker can potential fuck your life over by popping the condom and using you for betabux.

Hookers can get you STDs and a hooker can potential fuck your life over by popping the condom and using you for betabux.
not if they're tested and they're hookers you pay good money for

they're a shit cope tho, but sex dolls do nothing

not if they're tested and they're hookers you pay good money for

they're a shit cope tho, but sex dolls do nothing
Both Hookers and Sex Dolls are shitty copes. But at least one of them won't MeToo you and blackmail you and make you pay some form of child support or court fine.

Both Hookers and Sex Dolls are shitty copes. But at least one of them won't MeToo you and blackmail you and make you pay some form of child support or court fine.
Sex dolls don't feel as good as real women and you can't talk to them

Sex dolls don't feel as good as real women and you can't talk to them
Humans are social creatures and I do understand & accept that. Its just that you shouldn't bother to have sex with a foid because the probability of your life getting fucked over by them is extremely high, that also isn't just for having sex with them its also talking to them and breathing near them.

Humans are social creatures and I do understand & accept that. Its just that you shouldn't bother to have sex with a foid because the probability of your life getting fucked over by them is extremely high, that also isn't just for having sex with them its also talking to them and breathing near them.
Sex dolls don't cure the loneliness, and my hand is cheaper. My hand is free.

tfw you will never mutually masturbate with your loving girlfriend

you'll never finger her while she gives you a handjob or blowjob

That is why I failed with NoFap.

Fap until the day I die

My life was always like that, never began.