Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Wanna know how you’re born incel?

bing

bing

Captain
★★★
All high tier normies and chads are born to families that they trust. Their family is cool in society and gets success just by “being themselves”. They are always doing the right thing. They may be Christian.

Incels are born into horrible homes with mental illness or weird shit going on. Their parents are fighting or hiding in their office or some shit. Doesn’t matter if they scraped out a middle class life - mental illness is a death sentence.

Just so you all know how bad it really is for you.

I must destroy them ALL
Dbd

All high tier normies and chads are born to families that they trust. Their family is cool in society and gets success just by “being themselves”. They are always doing the right thing. They may be Christian.

Incels are born into horrible homes with mental illness or weird shit going on. Their parents are fighting or hiding in their office or some shit. Doesn’t matter if they scraped out a middle class life - mental illness is a death sentence.

Just so you all know how bad it really is for you.
True my parents was just fuck buddys had me by mistake I went though alot of bullshit with both of them

U can´t even destroy your dick without using children snout you deranged kiddie fiddler!!!!!!!! (in video game)
Take your meds

Fuck off me I told you all that I ain´t gonna take my fucking meds whores. I hear more voices in my head when I take them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Go jerk off or something this shit is low key gay

my parents love me

Choleric absent father and overprotective mother = mentalcel

Random theory but true I guess

:feelsohgod::shock:

me irl
but i'm also a physicalcel
i'm short and fat too
I‘m pretty average looking, probably even high tier normie if not for the balding but I‘m so socially stunted that I could as well be Indian janitor :feelsseriously:

I was 100% a mistake, my parents werent married and split when i was like 4 i dont think that they even liked eachother

This is true. :feelsbadman:

My parents were mentally ill, low status and poor.

Then why I am an incel while my brother isn't??

Last edited:
It was over the moment my father didn’t put on a condom