Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Wall eventually got uberstacy

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
For those of you into white girls, and alive during the 90s, you will know Jennifer Aniston.

She was biggest female star in the world for a period, she was married to Brad Pitt, and was highest paid person on TV.

She fought the wall hard, she went vegan, pescetarian even for a while, used everything u can to stay young, and it worked even 5-10 years ago she looked amazing and played nymph and stripper roles.

However, the wall has won buddy boyos...

View: https://youtu.be/1L6UbVz4WCY

Attraction and youth go hand in hand, especially for women.

lmao would still fuck her

This is very happy news.

The wall is an abrupt deterioration. This is just aging.
Also Volcel if you wouldn't.

This is a cope. She is what, like 55 years old? She still looks good for her age.

There is a big difference for foids that got destroyed by the wall at 25, and the uberstacy that starts to rot after 50 only.

Mean while Pitt still looks great. Notice how she tries to constantly have her hair cover her crow's feet

She will only continue to deteriorate, lifefuel

Always hated her. Something in her face, it just reeks of le murrica stacy. There are and always were thoudands of foid actors more pleasurable to look at, both older and younger.

Women look old in their 50 woah who would have guessed high IQ post mods PIN THIS ASAP

I remember wanting to nut inside her so many times. Now she's old and useless like many women.

I dont feel bad for her

5dd65381631271Y3JvcCwzMjYwLDI1NDksMCwyOTg

At least now she'll suffer from plastic surgeries, and psychological pressure from hollywood.

At least now she'll suffer from plastic surgeries, and psychological pressure from hollywood.
Plastic surgery is the opposite of suffering and she has certainly already had some.

I though she was post wall in the early 2000's.

That bitch from Friends?

eh she was never a uberstacy imo
she also hit the wall a loooong time ago

I wasn't alive in the 90s