Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Walks in the park are the best

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
It's the only time I can get away from this soyciety and people incels should all take walks in the park

Going to random places clears my mind. Earbuds in and enjoy

no parks in my region

Yes. The nature is the only thing I like.

Mountains are also great (but sadly many normalfags on the weekend), there you can go through different vegetation/climate zones within minutes and find many great things. Finding new paths there is one of the few things that keeps me going. The lakes are also incredibly based (especially those who are oligotrophic and therefore beautiful).

The moors too (especially because when you see people they are mostly old boomers and not annoying youngfags).
I especially like the raised bog in my country, there I can find sundew and the moor pine among certain berries and also parasitic plants (like cow wheat).
I especially love it when I then look at the mountains in the background. The animals there are also extremely interesting - like marsh frogs, common adders and viviparous lizards.

I also like the alluvial areas/wet meadows. There I find many fire-bellied toads. And there is also quite often an interesting juniper heath nearby with some rare orchids and may stingy plants (like spruce, juniper, barberry). Sadly, even nature gets more infested with degeneracy, one very good national park here got overrun by nudists/etc.

This year was one of my best years so far: In the winter I found the common kingfisher (it is observable in the wet areas near the rivers), in the spring many hell adders and some rare orchids, this summer enormous amounts of slow worms and also when it comes to plants it's great. I want to become a hunter/fisher once (when I have enough time/energy).

Last edited:
I absolutelty love the park. I live near a big park and go there all the time. They have a nice rose garden too

It's the only time I can get away from this soyciety and people incels should all take walks in the park
Depends on the park, you could pass by a female jogger with some tight leggings that makes her ass pop, or some couple walking holding hands and kissing, etc

The only true safe refuge for your mind is your room

You, in front of your computer, taking in some entertainment or working on a project, its the only time everything can really just fade into the background

But I guess with this COVID thing very few people are out at parks these days so its probably empty

But I guess with this COVID thing very few people are out at parks these days so its probably empty
COVID has made people more going in parks bc meeting people in a room is not safe and restaurants, bars and clubs are either closed or only open under restrictions.