Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Walking with my head down

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Captain
★★★
Every time I'm in public, I walk with my head down because I know I'm worthless. I'm too ashamed to walk with my head high up in the air.
1 Ds1LDmM3xVVuDy9gmE5Izg

Does anyone else walk like this?

Last edited:
Nah, I try to keep my back and head straight.

hold your head above the crowd or they'll bring you down

yes, besides I can find coins or other things and nobody has to put up with my horrible face

no, I want to ruin the foids' day with my face

incel posture but I always look ahead

I want to sometimes intimidate foids with stone cold eye contact so I’d have to say no

I dont go out often but i always have a smile on my subhuman ugly face but i try to avoid people last time they literraly called the cops on me when i was sitting in a park because a mom said "he look like a creep" :feelsaww: BRUTAL the cops told me gently to moove on and they apologized for hes behavior but told me to go away to calm down the situation :feelsaww: ( hopefullly the cops was short a little taller than me but till short otherwise they would shoot me):feelsaww:

yea and i often found money on the streets cause of that

Nah I walk straight, full ugliness on display. This world will suffer from my ugliness.

I started walking and laughing on the streets to cripple normies