Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Walking to the one of biggest mall today in my area.

• Thread starter Racial-Identitarian
  • Start date
Racial-Identitarian

Racial-Identitarian

EASTEURASIAN-IDENTITARIAN TKE Enjoyer
★★★★★
Heightmogged count by male zoomer my age range: 17 (They were using thin sneaker from the brand that i read).
People that as tall as me but as young as me: less than 7
*All the people that i heightmog vast majority of them are boomer or some middle schooler.

My height: 6ft barefoot
*As a zoomercels this generation is fucking brutall.
I'm graduated from HS still have no relationship experience and female have no interest in me.
Total time in mall: 20 minutes because i want to do the experiment as fast as possible.

Last edited:
*All the zoomer that heightmogged me going out with their gf
*not accounting the countless framemogging, nosemogging, maxilla mogging, etc.

Last edited:
Over going into a Mall as an incel , Just to get mogged left right and Center

Where do you live? You even get heightmogged with 6ft height.

why are you going to malls at this day and age? :feelskek: also, how tf are other asians height mogging you?

Where do you live? You even get heightmogged with 6ft height.
I live in SEA bro the zoomer here is completely different breeds. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
do you live in the mutt states or asia?
Asia boyo ofc as a zoomercels i will only count male zoomer because they are the competitor.

I live in SEA bro the zoomer here is completely different breeds. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Southeast Asia? There's your problem. You need to go to a western country with lots of white foids. They all crave ricemen. Rice SMV is on the rise.

Southeast Asia? There's your problem. You need to go to a western country with lots of white foids. They all crave ricemen. Rice SMV is on the rise.
COPE. I'm a SEA living in the states. It only works if you're a giga chang

are you for real? you're 6'0 but get heightmogged by SEA zoomers, in SEA of all places. these zoomers are getting huge.

The maul will let you in barefoot?

Heightmogged count by male zoomer my age range: 17 (They were using thin sneaker from the brand that i read).
People that as tall as me but as young as me: less than 7
*All the people that i heightmog vast majority of them are boomer or some middle schooler.

My height: 6ft barefoot
*As a zoomercels this generation is fucking brutall.
I'm graduated from HS still have no relationship experience and female have no interest in me.
Total time in mall: 20 minutes because i want to do the experiment as fast as possible.
Zoomers are using 2 inch tall shoes in addition to having shoelifts in it so probably another inch or two as well. so they are 2 inches + 1 or two inches shoelift in public.

Last edited: