Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Walking to an empty bed after a day of rotting

Ping And Pong

Ping And Pong

Sensible angrycel
-
It doesn't matter how shit your life is, if you can to go to bed with a girlfriend/wife every night it can't be that bad.

Having to end every day by going to an empty bed is so lonely, I cuddle my pillow like a pathetic beta male to cope, closing my eyes and pretending its a girl.

Idk how oldcels have managed to do this every night for so long, inceldom is seriously saddening :cryfeels::feelscry:

It's 3 am and I'm rotting in bed browsing the forum

It doesn't matter how shit your life is, if you can to go to bed with a girlfriend/wife every night it can't be that bad.

Having to end every day by going to an empty bed is so lonely, I cuddle my pillow like a pathetic beta male to cope, closing my eyes and pretending its a girl.

Idk how oldcels have managed to do this every night for so long, inceldom is seriously saddening :cryfeels::feelscry:
Regular pillow? Get a proper daki dude.

I literally lie in bed looking at pictures of crushes.

When I go to sleep I hope I just don't wake up

I really should invest in one tbh.

Sad af.

:feelsrope:

Just another negative aspect of being incel.
If you need some insight down the line hit me up in dem dm's Dawg, got some experience with different pillows & covers.

"Walking to an empty bed after a day of rotting"

mogs me because regular/normal sleep schedule. I don't usually sleep at nights. Time is now 05.03 AM and I have not gone to bed yet.

Is there really such thing as a body pillow that feels like you're hugging a person? Seems far fetched to me ngl
Well based on the 2 women I've hugged before (sister being 1) I'd say no but well there's different comfort & squishiness levels.

Mogs me at getting out of bed

If you need some insight down the line hit me up in dem dm's Dawg, got some experience with different pillows & covers.
Thanks bro :feelsokman:

Time is now 05.03 AM and I have not gone to bed yet.
Brutal. I try to keep some sort of sleep schedule due to university starting soon but I'm usually sleeping around 3-4am anyways. (It's 3.11am right now)
Mogs me at getting out of bed
Do you live in bed?

I just want to experience a girl next to me in bed that I love. Whom I can curl up with while we both fall asleep together. I guess xannies and crying myself to sleep will have to do for now.

I guess.

I just want to experience a girl next to me in bed that I love. Whom I can curl up with while we both fall asleep together. I guess xannies and crying myself to sleep will have to do for now.
It really hurts knowing that many men have at least experienced this before while I rot as a KHHV.