Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Walking throught cities is suifuel

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Notfatlink
★★★
Getting heightmogged by foids and granpas on crutches. Seeing couples all around.

Testosterone maxx bro naturally everyone here gotta do this

Also start boxing so your able to beat up chads

Just train for 5 years while chad fucks theory
Better than doing nothing also just pay to fuck if it bothers you that much or try to ascend using the power of testosterone

Better than doing nothing also just pay to fuck if it bothers you that much or try to ascend using the power of testosterone
Working out may improve your body, but it won't improve your face.

Okay, how does one increase testosterone?
The basics are
Diet(really hard to get right)
Sleep(also hard gotta fix cardiac cycle)
And competition which is really good for testosterone (just start boxing or something for this one and try to beat others)

How you get mogged by women?
Nigga live in Germany
Mogs me anyway
Croatia. Most foids are 5 6-5 8 but some are 5 11 or 6 ft. Like no joke 10-15% of foids heightmog me barefoot. I have to stay away from foids on heels

Croatia. Most foids are 5 6-5 8 but some are 5 11 or 6 ft. Like no joke 10-15% of foids heightmog me barefoot. I have to stay away from foids on heels
Ok I have seen the height statistics, damm ...they ate pretty tall , especially close to Montenegro,
I
Turns out men from western balkans are the tallest in the v0 3c3ct18f5heb1

In Italy the average is 5'10 so if you come here you will be normal

Ok I have seen the height statistics, damm ...they ate pretty tall , especially close to Montenegro,
I
View attachment 1141737

In Italy the average is 5'10 so if you come here you will be normal
I dont think its 190, but its around 185 in south sea croatia
In those regions where its mountainous not many ppl live

Still brutal for a 5'7 guy
Listen man i gotta tell u this. I was in the very far east of croatia on a school trip. There was some school from the south(Split) and they were all around 185 minimum. All tallfags