Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Walking around at college is fucking painful

BadBreathcel

BadBreathcel

Doomed 4 Inceldom
-
I remember the days of high school where id see couples doing gross kissing shit all fucking day right in front of my face and i kept saying to myself “im glad i wont be exposed to this shit forever” little did i know it gets fucking worse when you go to college

There so many thots and cuck or chad boyfriends kissing and holding hands and other stupid shit my favorite couples are the ones where u dont even know they are couples

I swear the other day i was walking to my car and saw a beautiful foid and then right up behind her comes her gross ass stupid cuckchad boyfriend. FUCK. THIS. SHIT.

College should be renamed taunting incel grounds

A man having a beautiful girl by his side shows the world that he is worth something, because obviously that beautiful girl sees some sort of worth in him.

fucking whores mocking and taunting us

Walking about my college with 1" shoe-lifts inside timbs and still below average height (I'm 5'8" barefoot, this combo brings me up to what looks like 5'10" barefoot). The average height is 6'0" for white males and 5'10" for asian males (I'm consistently heightmogged by asian guys, it's quite humiliating). Never began for shorter white guys.

Won't be as pAinfuL if you CHOose to walk more confident DePending on your ArM striking while walking with othER people. TBh it is VeRy NiCe to walk well. Believe in yourself