Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel walking alone

uranium

uranium

Self-banned
-
i stay alone most of the time i dont even say anything to anyone at all i do is just sit in class and walk my way back to my room i eat outside the college of because i have to sit there lonely and people will think i dont have any friends so i walk some 200 metetrs and have my lunch. that place is less crowded and nobody from my class or someone i know comes there yesterday i had my math exam so i went to the exam with my roommate and his friends after exams are over i didnt wait for him and started walking back to my room i literally had a breakdown and strarted sweating because everybody i saw was walking with thier friends and im the only loner as i started walking down the stairs there were group of girls only all boys stayed back chatting with their friends i stoppeed and waited for all of them to go and went after them literally ran from their till i reached saw my class girls talking to the boys and mfs blocked the whole lounge had to pass near by them wanting them not to notice me but literally had a panic attack coming back i will never go anywher without my phone after this incident.
graycel: