Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Walked past a gym today and cringed so hard at the subhumans trying to looksmax

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
Not trying to put people down but fuck I just can't help but cringe when I see ugly ethnics (asians, curries) or ugly soy boy whites trying to gymcel thinking it's going to help them. even saw some utter gymcelled subhumans trying to pull of sleeve tattoos, felt like I was biting into a sour lemon watching how cringe it was. just lol at completely pointless attempts at looksmaxing.

The blackpill will come knocking for them eventually

The blackpill will come knocking for them eventually
When? Many of these guys seem so bluepilled its insane seems like they even don't care if they get rejected they will just keep trying

When? Many of these guys seem so bluepilled its insane seems like they even don't care if they get rejected they will just keep trying
When they are 35 and still single despite doing everything the redpill (bluepill) prescribed. Though there are plenty of bluepilled boomers so maybe you are right, some people never learn. I still think blackpill is stronger than ever and will break more men's hope in the coming decades.

When they are 35 and still single despite doing everything the redpill (bluepill) prescribed. Though there are plenty of bluepilled boomers so maybe you are right, some people never learn. I still think blackpill is stronger than ever and will break more men's hope in the coming decades.
Yeah I have also noticed the redpill growing last few years and now the blackpill is getting famous

Not trying to put people down but fuck I just can't help but cringe when I see ugly ethnics (asians, curries) or ugly soy boy whites trying to gymcel thinking it's going to help them. even saw some utter gymcelled subhumans trying to pull of sleeve tattoos, felt like I was biting into a sour lemon watching how cringe it was. just lol at completely pointless attempts at looksmaxing.
This must be what it's like to have a high IQ going around average IQ people. You are so ahead of them.

It is cringe but it is also hard to not feel for them. Still trapped in the desperate belief that it is their muscles holding them back and not their subhuman looks/height. But at least they are improving their bodies which is a good thing.

Chad doesn't need muscles. They are completely optional for him. :blackpill:

no gym for your face:fuk:

Might as well just let them cope. If they are trying to gymmaxx to get foids, then they are going to be slapped in the face by the blackpill. But gymmaxxing does help make incels more confident and intimidating so it is not all for nothing.

Might as well just let them cope. If they are trying to gymmaxx to get foids, then they are going to be slapped in the face by the blackpill. But gymmaxxing does help make incels more confident and intimidating so it is not all for nothing.
Gymmaxxing is heality as fuck aswell compared to rotting

I don’t know anyone who goes to the gym to attract foids. It’s more about feeling more confident in your own skin and about feeling more confident when it comes to danger, such as physical interaction with another male and don’t tell me (it’s not gonna happen to you anyway) because especially as an incel you will get targeted more by bullies and robbers than tallfags

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back