Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

walked outside this afternoon, I'm unlocking new inceldom achievements

ldarshortcel

ldarshortcel

Officer
★★★
Sunday afternoons is a bad time for incels, too many people outside.
There was a dad pushing the stroller and the baby made some noises.
I used to be a nice person, I would react like everyone seeing a baby, of course not like women who go "Oooohh how cute" but still.
But today I just felt hatred, because I'll never push a stroller, I'll never children, I'll never have a wife, I'll never have sex because im a pathetic 162cm manlet and women would not even look at me if they got paid for that. Take your larvae out of my sight.

Also saw a young mother in tight jeans and I also felt only hatred. Finally, I also *emotionally* understand why muslims put women into big black garbage bags. I don't want to be teased seeing something that I will never have access to. This is torture.

All in all, I now emotionally begin to be an incel. Before, I knew it's over but in my heart it did not feel so. Now it does.

Did you enable cheat mode?

I accidentally pushed a woman while passing her while I was shopping and she had something to say about it (not sure what because I was listening to music), and instead of apologizing to her as I would usually, I just looked at her like I was mental, silently. So yeah, I know what you're talking about.

Also, fuck Muslims.

What was the reason for leaving your house?

small city

I like to walk (but not when people are around, my fault). Besides I have a subhuman genetic condition, I get easier thrombosis so I should move more.
I like walking sometimes too. I find Friday afternoon is bad as well, even a walk through the park there are many couples and other people who I get the feeling that they wish I wasn't there lol

I like walking sometimes too. I find Friday afternoon is bad as well, even a walk through the park there are many couples and other people who I get the feeling that they wish I wasn't there lol
I think afternoons are generally bad. Saturday and Sunday too.