Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Walked out of work today and I’m showing up tomorrow

A

Actually Autistic

Banned
-
The escapades continue. Before we crack into it here’s an update to my leg: It looks like my leg is finally recovering and the muscular hernia seems to be getting smaller as a result of wrapping the muscle with support gauze under my big toe

STORY BEGINS BELOW SHORTATTENTIONSPANCELS

Alyways I show up to the dishpit at 8:50 am today to begin opening. I clean the leftover dishes from last night and begin washing until 10:30am breakfast.

Then at 12, the 18 year old ugly femoid shows up [she puts clean dishes away]. Everything’s steady. She’s super quiet and shy. Surprisingly she is fast in the dish pit which I like

At 1-4pm it gets super busy, nothing remarkable to write about here

Now at 5, this new Persian chick in her 40’s arrives [keep in mind she has 10 yrs dishwashing experience so she has more authority] She always yells at me for being slow mentally and physically. At the end of my shift she expected me to clean the big soup kettle, a 20 minute job for no overtime pay. I told her I had to take a shit and I’d clean it after I get back. I simply walked out without saying bye to anyone

Tomorrow I’ll walk back into work like nothing happened and not avoid eye contact like a shameful cuck would act. I’ll walk in with a posture ready to fight anyone and look people directly in the eyes.

Stay tuned. This will get interesting.

They'll scrap you, ugly male minimum wageslaves are disposable as fuck.

High energy, if she tries to bring shit down on you lie about it and say she never told you, as long as no-one else overheard it.

Also lol at 10 years of dishwashing experience. That is an incel tier achievement.

DAmn man that’s sucks ugly and a wage slave. Good luck

Hahahahahaha only a foid could claim to be a fucking professional dishwasher lmao

They'll scrap you, ugly male minimum wageslaves are disposable as fuck.

I’m 6 ft 4. Plus if someone tries to start a fight, I’ll aim for the eyes using the dish sprayer then follow with a horizontal kick to the stomach. But this is Canada. Nobody is brave enough to fight so I’m not expecting much. Infact I don’t even think they have the guts to fire me. Most likely they’ll bitch about it during lunch break and avoid me

I’m 6 ft 4. Plus if someone tries to start a fight, I’ll aim for the eyes using the dish sprayer then follow with a horizontal kick to the stomach. But this is Canada. Nobody is brave enough to fight so I’m not expecting much. Infact I don’t even think they have the guts to fire me. Most likely they’ll bitch about it during lunch break and avoid me
By scrap, I me fire you, even chads don't often pick fights with incels because human skin is only so thick....

Last edited:
By scrap I me fire you, even chads don't often pick fights with incels because human skin is only so thick....

That’s my hopeful outcome. Due to my learning challenges I’m unable to succeed in standardized education. I’m unable to find a job that pays decent enough to live on my own. I decided there’s no point in working what so ever.

If they're no paying you overtime rates to stay behind and clean the big pot. Then tell them to fuck off. You're a wage slave, not an actual slave.

I told her I had to take a shit and I’d clean it after I get back. I simply walked out without saying bye to anyone
good normie-maxx, they do shit like this all the time anyway

Good for you man. Don't take any shit. Good luck.

The workforce is filled with pussies. You most likely won't be fired.

I feel like the Persian chick likes messing with you.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:I'd kill to have such a huge intimidation factor, the ultimate compensation for being ugly is physically looking down on people who are better looking.
Oh lord I wish I was 6 feet :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Now at 5, this new Persian chick in her 40’s arrives [keep in mind she has 10 yrs dishwashing experience so she has more authority]

Wow ten years dishwashing experience. How does one with such experience differentiate from one with 2 years dishwashing experience KEK?

Hahahahahaha only a foid could claim to be a fucking professional dishwasher lmao
KEK

Last edited:
If they're no paying you overtime rates to stay behind and clean the big pot. Then tell them to fuck off. You're a wage slave, not an actual slave.
This.

Looking forward to the next update, OP.

If you are 6'4 you can literally just grab a normie by the jaw and drag him across the room.
Oh lord I wish I was 6 feet :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
This honestly if I'm going to be an incel I'd rather be an ogrecel.

I did that once, never got caught.You should be good to go

This.

Looking forward to the next update, OP.

You’ll be disappointed. Nothing happened. Just my luck it turns out our chef had a 4 day vacation so we have cooks but no chef.

In kitchen jobs, the chef is like the manager so if there’s no manager, things go unnoticed. Work continued as normal

I dont take shit my wage slave jobs anymore. I just work and leave.Some nig starts trying to yell at me i just tell them you're not my boss. Most likely in Ops situation, i would of told them there isn't enough time. work till its time to go. and leave.

I dont take shit my wage slave jobs anymore. I just work and leave.Some nig starts trying to yell at me i just tell them you're not my boss. Most likely in Ops situation, i would of told them there isn't enough time. work till its time to go. and leave.

Yeah. Especially since they didn’t promote me in 7 months. I got a $1 raise and a “Harry’s you’re so hard working” back in December. No mention of moving me to front of house or train me on salad.

After that $1 raise I lost motivation to work hard

The escapades continue. Before we crack into it here’s an update to my leg: It looks like my leg is finally recovering and the muscular hernia seems to be getting smaller as a result of wrapping the muscle with support gauze under my big toe

STORY BEGINS BELOW SHORTATTENTIONSPANCELS

Alyways I show up to the dishpit at 8:50 am today to begin opening. I clean the leftover dishes from last night and begin washing until 10:30am breakfast.

Then at 12, the 18 year old ugly femoid shows up [she puts clean dishes away]. Everything’s steady. She’s super quiet and shy. Surprisingly she is fast in the dish pit which I like

At 1-4pm it gets super busy, nothing remarkable to write about here

Now at 5, this new Persian chick in her 40’s arrives [keep in mind she has 10 yrs dishwashing experience so she has more authority] She always yells at me for being slow mentally and physically. At the end of my shift she expected me to clean the big soup kettle, a 20 minute job for no overtime pay. I told her I had to take a shit and I’d clean it after I get back. I simply walked out without saying bye to anyone

Tomorrow I’ll walk back into work like nothing happened and not avoid eye contact like a shameful cuck would act. I’ll walk in with a posture ready to fight anyone and look people directly in the eyes.

Stay tuned. This will get interesting.
You should try to bang her, volcel if you wouldn't