Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Walked into the gym, immediately surrounded by exhibitionist foids, walked right back out

• Thread starter Deleted member 31092
  • Start date
Deleted member 31092

Deleted member 31092

Ascending beyond all time and space
-
I've been on a pretty good gymmaxxing roll lately, and decided to keep it going tonight. As soon as I walk into the gym, I'm surrounded by nearly a dozen exhibitionist foids in leggings showing off their buttcracks and butt outlines, showing off their thongs and underwear due to their leggings being pretty much see-through, showing off their breasts with their "sports bras" and tiny tank-tops, etc :feelsree: I immediately turn around and walk right back out. God, can't go anywhere these days without foids showing off their bodies. I know foids love to indulge in their shameless exhibitionism at the gym, and I'm certainly not stranger to seeing it, but this time it was simply too much. From now on, I'll just avoid the gym entirely and workout either outside or in my own home.

Just ignore them theory.

I've been on a pretty good gymmaxxing roll lately, and decided to keep it going tonight. As soon as I walk into the gym, I'm surrounded by nearly a dozen exhibitionist foids in leggings showing off their buttcracks and butt outlines, showing off their thongs and underwear due to their leggings being pretty much see-through, showing off their breasts with their "sports bras" and tiny tank-tops, etc :feelsree: I immediately turn around and walk right back out. God, can't go anywhere these days without foids showing off their bodies. I know foids love to indulge in their shameless exhibitionism at the gym, and I'm certainly not stranger to seeing it, but this time it was simply too much. From now on, I'll just avoid the gym entirely and workout either outside or in my own home.
This gets on my nerves so much. Why can’t we just go back to the days when women couldn’t leave the kitchen. :feelsree:

Just gawkmaxx, make them uncomfortable. It's only fair since they are dressed for the streets.

And then they will complain about being stared at by myseognistic men :foidSoy::foidSoy:

:feelsseriously:

Much easier said than done, unfortunately
Why are you there? Right, to do your exercises. So just go and fucking do them.

Complaining about foids being at the gym dressing like sluts for chad's attention is like complaining about your video game console being in your room when you're there to study.

Just fucking ignore them

Jfl chased out of the gym by foids. You deserve your inceldom.

Why are you there? Right, to do your exercises. So just go and fucking do them.

Complaining about foids being at the gym dressing like sluts for chad's attention is like complaining about your video game console being in your room when you're there to study.
A video game console isn't nearly as much of a distraction as attractive young whores in vulva-outlining leggings- not even remotely close.

When I'm training, or engaging in any sort of serious activity, I need to be fully focused. I know how to get a good workout with little to no gym equipment anyway.
Jfl chased out of the gym by foids. You deserve your inceldom.
:feelswhat:

Wasn't "chased out" fool, I left on my own volition.

Last edited:
A video game console isn't nearly as much of a distraction as attractive young whores in vulva-outlining leggings- not even remotely close.
OK, fine, but the point is that you need to have strong discipline for gymmaxxing. Jack off before going if you need to, but get your shit done.

OK, fine, but the point is that you need to have strong discipline for gymmaxxing. Jack off before going if you need to, but get your shit done.
Or I could just avoid it entirely :feelsjuice:

I don't need to go to the gym to workout, and I certainly don't need to be constantly sexually provoked/aroused/tempted.

mogs me at actually going to a gym. I just do push ups and shit at home lol

Mogs me at not passing out after attempting to do any physical activity

I go to the gym because it's convenient, but it's really not necessary to become fit and strong. It's more like a nice luxury- but with all these gym whores it's not even worth it anymore :feelsseriously:
And then they will complain about being stared at by myseognistic men :foidSoy::foidSoy:
Foids are sadistic- they intentionally present themselves in ways that arouse male sexual tastes, but want them punished harshly for even looking at them.

It's as if you put a male dog in an enclosure surrounded by female dogs in heat, but then violently yanked back his leash any time he tried to approach one of them...

Last edited: