Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Walk today was so depressing

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

The Shark Stopped By
★★★★★
Saw so many old men and balding normies, They still heightmogged me 50/50 meaning 3 of them mogged me to hell, Some had fucking moonhair, Seeing the male gender go down the drain makes me sad :cryfeels:

Plus im in an extremely apathy mood so i dont care if i get hurt or not, They said it was going to be a great adventure, Instead society made me a shell of a man.

View: https://youtu.be/h9ZG5sisBi0

This new modern world sucks, Theyre no more adventures...

Moonhair?
Yeah, When the top of the scalp starts looking like a moon, Some of them were in the 20s too and its fucking saturday evening, Just a few millimeters of bone and we would all make it, Were all gonna make it :cryfeels: But sadly we dont

I wish i could live in another era, Not this modern world, There nothing to do, Men arent needed by women anymore, Its all just collapsing, Back in the day we could bring glory back to our valley, Now that chance is lost, Everything only caters to the top in looks wheras before it was strenght and honor.

Yeah, When the top of the scalp starts looking like a moon, Some of them were in the 20s too and its fucking saturday evening, Just a few millimeters of bone and we would all make it, Were all gonna make it :cryfeels: But sadly we dont
Jfl, beyond fucked for moonhaircels this is the only good thing abt being ethnic

Not me tho, I still have full hair, No signs of balding
That’s good, same it’s the only thing I didn’t get fuckef over in the ass with genes wise, Ive been growing mine out for yr + now, think ima ass crack hair length maxx

That’s good, same it’s the only thing I didn’t get fuckef over in the ass with genes wise, Ive been growing mine out for yr + now, think ima ass crack hair length maxx
Ive done that too

I barely get out of the house

Umm, That emoji concerns me a bit in this context, My long hair was because i like metal music, But if your thinking of me with attraction fuck off!
No bro I’m just talking abt myself, I love my hair lol :smonk:

Don't leave your house, there is nothing for you out there

I looked more trucel with short hair tho so I haven’t cut it since

Grabbed some food after the walk but saw so many couples while i can't have what they have.