Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Walk in the living room and see this normie tv show

PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
-
JFL, watched an episode. Blackpilled and cucked. All Chad's fucking the whores. The one normie tier guy is denied sex by an old roastie while she lust over the Chad contestants that rejected her :feelskek: :feelskek:
Perfect example of why the current dating market is shit. Even normies are rejected by used up rejected roastie who took 100 dicks from tinder but won't fuck them :feelskek::feelskek: Stupid used up cunt is still entitled and doesn't realize her value is zero

Normies are subconsciously blackpilled they just dont call out the status quo.

brutal as fuck

Sounds like an absolutely terrible show

thats fuckin brutal

Haven't consumed Normie media for years, modern movies and songs are just a big pile of BlackPill

Normies are subconsciously blackpilled they just dont call out the status quo.
I think the core principle of the blackpill (attractive men are attractive to women) is pretty much self evident and everyone is aware of it. it's just that people don't like to hear it

Normie shows are beyond retarded and blackpilled.

That's brutal ngl

I think the core principle of the blackpill (attractive men are attractive to women) is pretty much self evident and everyone is aware of it. it's just that people don't like to hear it
I wouldn't say that's the core principle tbh. Core principle is much worse.

It's not that they don't like to hear it, it's just we disagree on how angry to be about it/how to respond to it.

I get irrationally annoyed by people here who apparently have never stepped outside of their houses, when they say things like "What? A normie said that ugly people have it harder than pretty people? How unusually based of them!" That's not fuckin' news, and we're not fuckin' scientists for saying these things. What you call "the blackpill" normies do not deny, and have never denied.

Ugly people have it bad, and women can find willing male sex partners easier than men can find willing female sex partners. Core tenets of "the blackpill," but also common sense that normies don't deny, and more of us would know that if we didn't spend so much time on Incels.co.

It's not that they don't like to hear it, it's just we disagree on how angry to be about it/how to respond to it.

I get irrationally annoyed by people here who apparently have never stepped outside of their houses, when they say things like "What? A normie said that ugly people have it harder than pretty people? How unusually based of them!" That's not fuckin' news, and we're not fuckin' scientists for saying these things. What you call "the blackpill" normies do not deny, and have never denied.

Ugly people have it bad, and women can find willing male sex partners easier than men can find willing female sex partners. Core tenets of "the blackpill," but also common sense that normies don't deny, and more of us would know that if we didn't spend so much time on Incels.co.
Not really accurate tbh. Norman's understand some of it, but not the true tenants of the blackpill

Not really accurate tbh. Norman's understand some of it, but not the true tenants of the blackpill

Now we're dealing in things that even we here on Incels.co can't agree on. We don't agree on what "the blackpill" entails, and what's just retarded.

depends on the individual. some people really will try to deny it and unironically argue that women are mostly sexually attracted to personality. if you say "women only want the most attractive men" irl people will tend to disagree with you as an impulse reaction. but at the end of the day everyone knows that good looking men are more attractive to women

depends on the individual. some people really will try to deny it and unironically argue that women are mostly sexually attracted to personality. if you say "women only want the most attractive men" irl people will tend to disagree with you as an impulse reaction. but at the end of the day everyone knows that good looking men are more attractive to women

I don't think they will, not most people. Because that's common sense. Most people want the most attractive people, period. Men like attractive women, women like attractive men. Men do not like unattractive women, women do not like unattractive men. That's the common understanding.