Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Waking up

• Thread starter gymcellragefuel
  • Start date
gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★
I HATE FUCKING WAKING UP.
WAKING UP TO NOTHING JUST AN EMPTY BED THAT I ROTTED IN ALONE. NO GIRL TO SAY GOOD MORNING TO NO GIRL TO BE CUTE WITH.

FUCK ALL PEOPLE. I HATE EVERYTHING FUUCUCKCKGKTU FYI GJ

Waking up alone every day is brutal. Bedmax and ascend with body pillow JFL

I feel you man.

I hate going to sleep because I know when I wake up I'm going to have to endure another day of this mess.

And when I wake up I hate it because now it's time to begin dealing with this mess

WAKING UP TO NOTHING JUST AN EMPTY BED THAT I ROTTED IN ALONE. NO GIRL TO SAY GOOD MORNING TO NO GIRL TO BE CUTE WITH.

Than do something about it what will crying about it do a man once’s told me shout your mouth if you don’t have anything useful to say I am saying to you change your reality

Than do something about it what will crying about it do a man once’s told me shout your mouth if you don’t have anything useful to say I am saying to you change your reality
We’re here because all of us try to get a gf and have tried multiple times and have always failed.

We’re here because all of us try to get a gf and have tried multiple times and have always failed.
That I agree however forget the girlfriend perhaps work on yourself the gym maybe

That I agree however forget the girlfriend perhaps work on yourself the gym maybe
Look at my name. :feelskek:
I’m giga gymmaxxed. And no I can’t forget the girlfriend.

Man up? Idk what to tell you, dude. That's life, it's not an anime and there might not be a god.