Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Waking up to this every morning

Six

Six

Overlord
★★★★★
Nususu
Even when I do get a notification, its always a :soy: reaction image. Anyone else have this problem?

No, I get 3-4 alerts every morning, even then, I feel like that's still too low. I need more.

I get zero sometimes depents if i posted a lot or not, do you watch threads ? As for inbox...well:feelsbadman: people don't sent much.

No, I get 3-4 alerts every morning, even then, I feel like that's still too low. I need more.
I used to get those numbers, but now its like every user has put me on ignore or something.

I get zero sometimes depents if i posted a lot or not, do you watch threads ? As for inbox...well:feelsbadman: people don't sent much.
You bring lots to this forum, i like your posts too boyo :feelsokman: Keep ya head up

I used to get those numbers, but now its like every user has put me on ignore or something.
I really hope I don't follow that same route, waking up to nothing on incels.is is kinda heartbreaking, I'll never forget that from last month. This is why I try to make a thread every night before I sleep, but sadly, I'm starting to run out of ideas. This really is the end.

You bring lots to this forum, i like your posts too boyo :feelsokman: Keep ya head up
:feelsokman::feelsokman: thanks buddahbro, you bring good karma, Ohhh and OP keep your head up you are RDF !!!

it's over for 0 notification cels

Post more anime and the weebcucks will start sucking your cock. They love trannies and other faggot shit.

Post more anime and the weebcucks will start sucking your cock. They love trannies and other faggot shit.
''hardcore anime fans'' are not fags, we despise trannies and traps, dude i spent days debating this here and on chans..:feelsbaton:

I want to wake up with my Nihonese waifu at my side.

The .me notifications are a close second.

I want to wake up with my Nihonese waifu at my side.

The .me notifications are a close second.
Waifu over notifications ? :giga:

Suicidefuel everytime.