Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Waking up in the train to this

ClydeF

ClydeF

Greycel
Just got onto the train this morning, this is a Dutch newspaper that is headlining “Women: I prefer a month without sex over a month without my phone”.

It’s actually fucking over boys..

Attachments

• AC0D17A6-819F-4A85-A026-3EE9885AFA7D.jpeg
    AC0D17A6-819F-4A85-A026-3EE9885AFA7D.jpeg
    149 KB · Views: 259
Validation they have from cuck orbiters on socials worth more than sex.

JFL @ reading free "newspapers". They contain 60% ads and 40% clickbait fake news articles.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaau AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

Just got onto the train this morning, this is a Dutch newspaper that is headlining “Women: I prefer a month without sex over a month without my phone”.

I think this should probably worry beta orbiters and cucks the most:
  1. Incels are too low status
  2. Chad/chad-lite too attractive to be rejected
  3. Betabuxxers/cucks/orbiters just in the middle enough attractiveness wise that this might edge them out (assuming the study is accurate after the @EthnicelNL point about clickbait style articles)

Social media, smart phones, etc. were a mistake.

Not to mention the Netherlands has the highest average height in the world, must be an absolute hellscape for manletcels

JFL@normies

Losing power by the day

HUGE BLACKPILL:
THEY DONT HAVE TO CHOOSE. WOMAN ALWAYS GET TO HAVE THEIR CAKE AND EAT IT TOO.

We aren't affected by this anyways.

''OMG guys imagine not having sex in a week, omg guys i couldn't handle it guys''

yes, women really aren't interested in sex in 2018

this now is rather common redbill/blackpill knowledge, basically no men are 'killing it' not even this mythical shape-shifting Chad guys here sometimes love to talk about

Yeah, because they can’t always get Chad but Perry the Provider. Sure, he keeps her living comfortably but the sex is shitty. Some guys on here want to be Perry...if only they knew!