Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Waking up from a dream which is better than ur actual life is sad

Incel

Incel

Denied by a cruel world.
I woke up from a dream that felt so much better than my real life, a dream where everything was perfect, and I had all the things I could never hope for in reality. In that dream, I had a beautiful woman by my side the kind of woman I’d never have a chance with in real life, someone who actually saw me, understood me, and wanted to be with me.

But waking up shattered all of that. I looked around at my empty room, my empty life, and it hit me hard. That dream showed me everything that’s missing, everything I’ll probably never have. It took a while to realize, after I woke up. But even now, that sense of loss lingers, knowing that my real life will never measure up to that dream.

dreams and fantasies will always mog real life

In that dream, I had a beautiful woman by my side the kind of woman I’d never have a chance with in real life, someone who actually saw me, understood me, and wanted to be with me.
I’m beginning to realize that my interest in women is primarily physical — I enjoy the idea of attraction and intimacy with women for the fun and thrill of it. However, when it comes to things like respect, admiration, or deeper connection, I find those dynamics more fulfilling in relationships with men. I'd enjoy being sexual with women, while reserving a sense of genuine regard and meaningful connection for interactions with men.

Dreams might be implanted Memories / scenes that you are forced to experience but what do i know .

I understand that feeling. That feeling when you have had your fill of a very sweet dream, and the world outside is not like that. Not at all like that. And then you wake up slowly realizing that there is nothing for you here. No one to hold, no one to cherish. No one to cry on or tell your problems to. Only endless solitude stares at your wretched being.

I understand that feeling. That feeling when you have had your fill of a very sweet dream, and the world outside is not like that. Not at all like that. And then you wake up slowly realizing that there is nothing for you here. No one to hold, no one to cherish. No one to cry on or tell your problems to. Only endless solitude stares at your wretched being.
It feels like everyone else has these connections and moments of happiness that are just out of reach and no matter what I do, I can't get there. People tell you to put yourself out there or "just be confident" but it feels hollow, like they don’t really understand what it’s like to feel invisible. The hardest part is wondering if that will ever happen or if I'm just destined to keep watching everyone else live while I'm stuck in the background.

Every dreams i have are better