Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WAKE UP

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
tbh you're the only incel on this entire site that i can genuinely say is annoying and i hope you never ascend :feelsmage:
ironically his style of "conversion" will just chase MORE people away from christianity than it will draw people to it, which I don't think he understands at all.
More in-your-face religion.
he is a edgy zoomer tbh he will get bored of the whole christian thing pretty quickly and go back to making normal posts
Are you trying to be the most ignored person on the site? Listen, you are not making a difference at all, no one here is going to “repent” just because you yelled at them to. Go be a missionary or some shit and actually make a difference and screw off.

Are you even baptized?

I've been waiting since 2011. Come on man, when's He comin' back???

may god be with you

Woah man that’s crazy

tbh bro the people who hate you hate you because of your actions. they didnt attack you for no reason
Lol :feelskek: ya a highly respected member of this forum comes back and as soon as I start preaching the Word they all turn on me, just a coincidence tho
I've been waiting since 2011. Come on man, when's He comin' back???
The Bible says no man knows the time or date but we grow closer to it everyday, joe biden winning will be one step closer

Last edited:
People have been saying this shit over and over since the dawn of time and nothing has ever happened.

can't wake up

I can’t remember, are you really Christian or is this a gimmick?

If real Christian, do you think Trumpets will literally sound when he returns.

I just had to man sorry.
2 Peter 3:3-5

that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

yes the fallacy here is this passage is just assuming there have never been scoffers. Everyone at one point has wondered when shits gonna end especially during hard times like WW1/WW2 everyone was pondering doomsday

yes the fallacy here is this passage is just assuming there have never been scoffers. Everyone at one point has wondered when shits gonna end especially during hard times like WW1/WW2 everyone was pondering doomsday
Yeah it's just what you were saying reminded me of that passage and from your previous posts you were raised as a Christian so I wanted to see what your response would be.

Yeah it's just what you were saying reminded me of that passage and from your previous posts you were raised as a Christian so I wanted to see what your response would be.

the passage most repeated in my family is the one saying people that have a lot keep gaining, and those who have little lose even what they have or some shit like that.

made my ears bleed with rage every time

the passage most repeated in my family is the one saying people that have a lot keep gaining, and those who have little lose even what they have or some shit like that.

made my ears bleed with rage every time
It's literally the rich get richer and the poor get poorer from my understanding of that passage.

Although rich in that context might mean spiritual wealth and not physical wealth, with actual riches being used as a metaphor.

I can’t remember, are you really Christian or is this a gimmick?

If real Christian, do you think Trumpets will literally sound when he returns.
I havent got to Revelations yet but if its in the Bible it will happen