Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

>Wake Up >Get MOGGED

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
Anyone tired of being mogged 24/7?

>Wake up
>MOGGED by productive members of soyciety

>Watch TV
>Mogged by Chads

>Go for a walk to the store
>Mogged by normies with becky gfs

>Walk around late at night with my groceries
>Foids literally cross the road because a subhuman like me is headphonemaxxing with my hood up and see me as creepy
>Chad would get cold approached by the foid so MOGGED.

Get me out of this mogged hellhole brocels.

Getting mogged is the point incel existence.

i go on .co AND I'M MOGGED

i go on .co AND I'M MOGGED
same tbh, I still can't get over It's Over's SEA ascending thread, it makes me angry reading it but it mogs me so hard and motivates me. I want a SEA gf so fucking bad.

>Wake up

>Watch TV
>Mogged by Chads

>Foids literally cross the road because a subhuman like me is headphonemaxxing with my hood up and see me as creepy

I constantly get hand mogged. My hands are so fucking small

same tbh, I still can't get over It's Over's SEA ascending thread, it makes me angry reading it but it mogs me so hard and motivates me. I want a SEA gf so fucking bad.
he's just a low tier normie like a lot of .co people.

>Wake up

>Watch TV
>Mogged by Chads

Don't forget everyone who owns a car automatically fucking moggs you, that is literally hundreds of people you see every day. Damn...

Don't forget everyone who owns a car automatically fucking moggs you, that is literally hundreds of people you see every day. Damn...
Everyday I'm MOGGED, especially as a no licensecel.

It hurts when I see ugly people that mog me. You can be a 3/10 and still mog me. There are very few people whose existences are more pathetic than mine

>Wake up

>Watch TV
>Mogged by Chads

>Watch the news
>Get basedmogged by school shooters

It hurts when I see ugly people that mog me. You can be a 3/10 and still mog me. There are very few people whose existences are more pathetic than mine
I got permbanned for cherrypicking once and autistically sperging out at the mod via PM when he warned me but I legit saw a literal downie-tier looking guy with a qt basic gf. I literally walked out in disgust, still hurts thinking about it.

Gonna get hate for this but if you have a shitty car you’re better off not driving at all. In terms of style you won’t be making any pussies wet and then one day you’ll pull up to a red light looking like a junky in your garbage mobile and Stacy you asked out in sophomore year sees you in your car with her retarded friend, and gives you that “wow” look when you see her face and looks back like she saw a hobo eating his shit off the side of the road

I legit saw a literal downie-tier looking guy with a qt basic gf
Ragefuel tbh. Am I the only one who secretly wishes for other people to be miserable just so I don't get mogged?

Yeah, that's why I don't go out anymore.