Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Waiting for Xbox Series X

Rey_Palpatine

Rey_Palpatine

Banned
-
One of my coping mechanisms is waiting and looking up upcoming consoles. I would love to have faster loading times and 4k 60fps gameplay to play gears of war. Other good copes involve
Alcohol
Marijuana
Sleeping - I argue it is the best cope
Hot Showers - Another good cope
Hot Bath - I argue even better than a shower
Got any other good copes? I argue sleeping is the #1 cope.

This might be one of the more sadder threads i have read on this forum. How is sleeping a cope?

I feel like I've outgrown consoles. Like I have the ps4 but barely any of their games spark my interest, like that trash last of us 2.
All j can play now are grand strategy games and MOBAS on the pc

This might be one of the more sadder threads i have read on this forum. How is sleeping a cope?
Because all my life problems go away when i'm asleep besides i dream of being loved and not hated so, i like sleep maxing

Sleeping is the equivalent of turning off a machine and turning it on after a few hours
One of my coping mechanisms is waiting and looking up upcoming consoles. I would love to have faster loading times and 4k 60fps gameplay to play gears of war. Other good copes involve
Alcohol
Marijuana
Sleeping - I argue it is the best cope
Hot Showers - Another good cope
Hot Bath - I argue even better than a shower
Got any other good copes? I argue sleeping is the #1 cope.
I like to take long walks with lofi music. It really works
Maybe you could even make eye contact with a foid on your trip:what:

Last edited:
Because all my life problems go away when i'm asleep besides i dream of being loved and not hated so, i like sleep maxing
It is over for many men if you need sleep to cope

I like to take long walks with lofi music. It really works
Same here. If I could assign the music used in Adult Swim bumps to a genre, it would probably be lofi, chill hop, jazz, or straight up hip hop. I like just walking along the waterfront looking at the skyline listening to chill music. It's very relaxing and invokes feelings of nostalgic, happier times

Im waiting for cyberpunk ngl

Buying 2080 and Ryzen 7 3700x crew.

I'll probably also buy the PS5 next summer ~ June.

Console games are trash. Collectathon chore simulators.

Just saying, not gonna argue over this.