Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Waiting for society to collapse is such a cope jfl

MentalPowder

MentalPowder

LocationCelMaxxer
-
I see some people here write that lol "just wait for the collapse" jfl
For all intented purpose society is already collapsed for us
We have nothing to show we are even a part of it
Barely praticipating
And missing out from actually bonding with the second 50% of society
If your 25+ and here
You are living balls deep (i wish i knew how that term actually feels suifuel) in a collapsed world
You already lost its over
Ropemaxxing2022

What reinforcement we may gain from Hope,
If not what resolution from despare.

Last edited:
Barely praticipating
If your 25+ and here
You are living balls deep (i wish i knew how that term actually feels suifuel) in a collapsed world
Ropemaxxing2022
Suifuel
High iq quote
I don't even know what it's supposed to mean. I guess I'm low IQ. Not like it matters since personality doesn't mean shit

Barely praticipating
If your 25+ and here
Ropemaxxing2022
If it collapses we'll be the first to die. We have no survival skills and we're socially awkward and autistic. However, it doesn't matter. I don't value my life.

I don't even know what it's supposed to mean. I guess I'm low IQ. Not like it matters since personality doesn't mean shit
It's a quote from Paradise Lost. Satan is saying that if our situation is hopeless, we should motivate ourselves with despair.

It's a quote from Paradise Lost. Satan is saying that if our situation is hopeless, we should motivate ourselves with despair.
High iq

I’ll never see the end of it

Legalization of prostitution in most countries and better sex-robots are likely to happen within 20 years. I also think women will get fewer rights & benefits soon enough, cause men wont be willing to keep up with their shit for much longer.

The collapse is on going and it happens for the next 100-300 years. Some copecels believe the collapse is some one night thing where they can sip whiskey, sit back and watch the world burn while doing Joker impressions and scream incel slang. The collapse is slow and unnoticeable for a single generation. Life gets worse and worse over a couple of centuries.

Overpopulation is real.

Things will have to change one way or another. This just isn’t sustainable. More and more people will become NEETs as they become fed up with the way things are going.