Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Wait a moment

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
If Mexicans make up over 20% of US population and they are shorter than average Chinese......Why ricemen are overepresented in incel online spaces while tacomen are underrepresented?
figures-us-population-growth-slows-diversity-grows_figure_2_0.png

main-qimg-1492a715316c5d76a948f196cd18e008-lq

Cause taco niggers are busy smuggling their relatives over the border and seeling droogs

My theory is because the wetbacks are a bunch of poor low iq mongrel who border us, so they tend to stick to their own kind and congregate in their own communities in the southwest such that there is less immediate competition with whites and they can fuck their own taco women relatively easily. Plus tacos in America can import tacos from Mexico more easily. The language barrier also helps minimize interracial competition.

Now if we look at chinks, a lot of the newer immigrants are either setting up in a college town or in some tech metropolis, so they are going to be competing with tall white moggers much more than taco people. Basically they live in a context where their proximity to and sexual competition with whites is much more pronounced.

There's also other factors like chink males are not just less attractive because of height, but also their eyes and skinny frames. Some women have a fetish for latino men but I don't think I've ever heard of them having one for asians.

There's also other factors like chink males are not just less attractive because of height, but also their eyes and skinny frames. Some women have a fetish for latino men but I don't think I've ever heard of them having one for asians.
i have a thing for latino women and asian women

kinda dumb how women only like curly haired mexican pretty boy faggots instead of high iq chinks :fuk:

Still you haven't proved yourselves that white women have latino fetish.
You cope some more....
they do fucking idiot those gen z normie curls they have and no one said all white women have fetishes for latinos maybe its the state you live in because i see tacos with cracker foids 24/7

they do fucking idiot those gen z normie curls they have and no one said all white women have fetishes for latinos maybe its the state you live in because i see tacos with cracker foids 24/7
Gaslightning, try harder next time.
After chinese, latino men are treated far worse than whitecels.
JBW was the most real blackpill, you are just too cucked from many animes and jew propaganda.

Gaslightning, try harder next time.
After chinese, latino men are treated far worse than whitecels.
JBW was the most real blackpill, you are just too cucked from many animes and jew propaganda.
no unlike your ass i go outside and see real shit and how am i cucked? and how tf is anything im saying jew propaganda look guys another low iq jew blaming incel its fucking hella super over for you :feelshaha:

Still you haven't proved yourselves that white women have latino fetish.
You cope some more....
2022 05 02

fucking idiot here let me guess wikipedia is ran by the jews :feelstastyman:

no unlike your ass i go outside and see real shit and how am i cucked? and how tf is anything im saying jew propaganda look guys another low iq jew blaming incel its fucking hella super over for you :feelshaha:
Going out to take the trash out doesn't count as going out.

Going out to take the trash out doesn't count as going out.
i take out the trash and i go outside walk and exercise unlike your flubbed glabgolab bitch ass
fat guy GIF

Prove it.
When I was writing that a had in mind Ana Kasparian, a progressive liberal pundit on the Young Turks. I distinctly recall hearing her mention that shit multiple times when I used to watch them years ago. I can't seem to find an isolated clip, but here is her with her latino husband:

Not sure why this is so hard for you to believe. Falls into the same "tall dark and handsome" shtick and the whole sexy construction worker thing. Copers gonna cope though :feelsjuice:

Are you retarded or just pretending to be one?
I meant BROWN LATINOS, the POO IN THE LOO looking ones.
NIGGA LATINOS ARE BROWN YOU FUCKING IDIOT OMG THIS FUCKING GUY

When I was writing that a had in mind Ana Kasparian, a progressive liberal pundit on the Young Turks. I distinctly recall hearing her mention that shit multiple times when I used to watch them years ago. I can't seem to find an isolated clip, but here is her with her latino husband:
View attachment 607033
Not sure why this is so hard for you to believe. Falls into the same "tall dark and handsome" shtick and the whole sexy construction worker thing. Copers gonna cope though :feelsjuice:
that is no latino you literal mongoloid

Last edited:
that is no latino you literal mongoloid
The dude's a fucking latino man, got a hispanic last name, looks pretty fuckin brown to me. Like what fucking autistic racial criteria do you have in that smooth brain of yours? Latinos are a broad racial category as it is.

Like if some nigga don't look like George Lopez he ain't a latino to you?

Either specify your racial categories more or go eat a bullet you absolute braindead invalid.

The dude's a fucking latino man, got a hispanic last name, looks pretty fuckin brown to me. Like what fucking autistic racial criteria do you have in that smooth brain of yours? Latinos are a broad racial category as it is.

View attachment 607038

Either specify your racial categories more or go eat a bullet you absolute braindead invalid.
Non sequitor, you are confusing spanish people with latinos, latinos have native american origins, they tend to be browner.

Non sequitor, you are confusing spanish people with latinos, latinos have native american origins, they tend to be browner.

Latino (demonym)​

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The masculine term Latino (/[UWSL]l[/UWSL][UWSL]ə[/UWSL][UWSL]ˈ[/UWSL][UWSL]t[/UWSL][UWSL]iː[/UWSL][UWSL]n[/UWSL][UWSL]oʊ[/UWSL], [UWSL]l[/UWSL][UWSL]æ[/UWSL]-, [UWSL]l[/UWSL][UWSL]ɑː[/UWSL]-/),[1][2] along with its feminine form Latina, is a noun and adjective, often used in English, Spanish, and Portuguese, that most commonly refers to United States inhabitants who have cultural ties to Latin America.
Within the Latino community itself in the United States, there is some variation in how the term is defined or used.[3][4][5][6][7][8][9] Various governmental agencies, especially the U.S. Census Bureau, have specific definitions of Latino which may or may not agree with community usage. These agencies also employ the term Hispanic, which includes Spaniards, whereas Latino often does not. Conversely, Latino includes Brazilians and Haitians, and depending on the user may include Spaniards and sometimes even some European romanophones such as Portuguese (a usage sometimes found in bilingual subgroups within the U.S., borrowing from how the word is defined in Spanish),[3][6][7][4] but Hispanic does not include any of those other than Spaniards.
Usage of the term is mostly limited to the United States. Residents of Central and South American countries usually refer to themselves by national origin, rarely as Latino. Because of this, many Latin American scholars, journalists, and Indigenous-rights organizations have objected to the mass-media use of the word to refer to all people of Latin American background

Anybody who isn't as autistic as you uses "Latino" to refer to Latin American origins in general, including the fucking Census Bureau, so if you are specifically referring to shitskin indigenous latinos you should have specified as much upfront instead of triggering this sperg out over semantics describing a broad ethnicity who was been racemixing for centuries as it is.

View attachment 607038

These niggers have a retarded cope where they think that only a "white" passing latino gets to have sex with white foids or foids in general :feelstastyman:
Yeah you'll see this more in southern states where latino populations are concentrated at.

Some of these niggers cant imagine that shit like this is happening right under their noses

Received 575856583661256

Received 727505815097883
Received 5684186698265354

Received 1124146758431211
Received 1125027545018852

And here it is straight from the horse's mouth

Received 680819169877384
Received 322495793290108

These niggers have a retarded cope where they think that only a "white" passing latino gets to have sex with white foids or foids in general :feelstastyman:

Yeah you'll see this more in southern states where latino populations are concentrated at.

Some of these niggers cant imagine that shit like this is happening right under their noses

View attachment 607052
View attachment 607054 View attachment 607056

View attachment 607057 View attachment 607058

And here it is straight from the horse's mouth

View attachment 607059View attachment 607060
Get Trump back in, I want all these wetbacks deported NOW

Dude. you made a race war in the comments, again LMAO nice. Mexicans tend to be low-inhib, meanwhile asians are the highest high-inhib on the planet. This proves that NTpill is the truth, or at least close to it. Being an extroverted, dumb fuck is better than being a shy idiot.

Rices are autists soys, my fellow beaners are darktriadmaxxed midgets :feelsgah:
Having said that, I'm as soy and high inhib as the average rice

Get Trump back in, I want all these wetbacks deported NOW
Trump is never going to do that because spics sell themselves short in blue collar jobs and the money that rich people like him save is too much of a good deal to pass up on :feelshehe:

Dude. you made a race war in the comments, again LMAO nice. Mexicans tend to be low-inhib, meanwhile asians are the highest high-inhib on the planet. This proves that NTpill is the truth, or at least close to it. Being an extroverted, dumb fuck is better than being a shy idiot.
:feelsthink::feelsthink: