Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Waifu handjob bots are just around the corner

• Thread starter Deleted member 17245
  • Start date
not quite... IMO onaholes in bots to fuck will be the go-to
handjobs have always been copey substitutes even w/ foid hands tbh

might go haywire and yank your johnson off

Probably. I was just joking anyway. In actuality, I'm quite impressed by this project irrespective of its impact on waifu bots. Basically the culmination of 6 years of experimentation by a couple of independent researchers and their friends in a garage lab.

Last edited:
inb4 niggas spend $20,000 on this and get their foreskins ripped off

Impressive. I would not trust it with my PP in it's hands but totally makes me want to rip one of my arm off to go half cyber half man :feelsohh:

OH SHIT, ROBOGIRL WILL HAPPEN
gigabased

inb4 niggas spend $20,000 on this and get their foreskins ripped off
I have mixed feellings about this. On one hand I hate foreskin mutilation but OTOH if I can't have one why should a nigger get to keep his?

I wouldn't want this for now, too risky :feelskek:
Better focus on making even greater onaholes

So this is going to go a lot over many peoples heads but YOU DO NOT want a robot-waifu handjob. Why? BECAUSE THE TECHNOLGY USED WILL BE THE A.I. EXPERIENCE OF MANY JAPANESE MEN!!

Think about it. What do girls know about jerking off dudes? Practically nothing. Maybe 1% of data will be used in the coding of the robot waifu. 99% of the rest will be programmed exerperience and data by hundreds of not thousands of Japanese males. So in essence it will be a male-experienced hand giving you the best handjob of your life. FUCKING GAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck that noise. We need to wait for fully functioning Cat-Girl Hybrids or Robot Waifus :feelsthink:

Think about it. What do girls know about jerking off dudes? Practically nothing. Maybe 1% of data will be used in the coding of the robot waifu. 99% of the rest will be programmed exerperience and data by hundreds of not thousands of Japanese males. So in essence it will be a male-experienced hand giving you the best handjob of your life. FUCKING GAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:dafuckfeels: brutal philosophical pill

I don't care about a damn handjob, just give me a robo-gf.

handjobs have always been copey substitutes even w/ foid hands tbh
tbh :blackpill::blackpill:

it will be a male-experienced hand giving you the best handjob of your life. FUCKING GAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the hand would be new, you're talking about the AI learning being shared in the programming of newly developed hands

IMO this is no different than wives sharing tips on how to pleasure husbands at the water cooler

not seeing the gayness
title? want to add this anime gir lto my series list for when I get a quiet place