Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Wahh wahha wahh its all about me on my degenerate day marrying my chad teehee, everything needs to be perfect teehee

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★

I mean, they are both degenerate anyway, one being an entitled bride and the other being " le alternative gal" having degenerate colored hair and covered with tattoos, but im sick of seeing these articles about these entitled femoid brides thinking the world revolves around them even if its on their wedding day. Shut up cunt, its not all about you, its chads day as well

I don't understand why society (or just most foids?) consider it a privilege to be in their ridiculous wedding? It's a huge fucking chore and incredibly annoying. If someone for any reason at all doesn't want me at their wedding I will be most happy to oblige and stay the fuck away.

teehees me
I don't understand why society (or just most foids?) consider it a privilege to be in their ridiculous wedding? It's a huge fucking chore and incredibly annoying. If someone for any reason at all doesn't want me at their wedding I will be most happy to oblige and stay the fuck away.

Everything except of used-up cunt

Expensive weddings (with themes lmao) are such a cucked thing to do. You're setting yourself up for failure. You spend all this money to give her the experience of a lifetime that lasts for like a weekend tops. She feels like a princess, everyone is coming to see her, everyone is crying tears of joys for her. Everything else that come after that in married life is going to be a letdown. Intimate moments or romantic vacations don't come close to the dopamine rush of the wedding day. With a beginning like that she can only feel that the marriage is somehow on the decline. And after the divorce you'll be the sucker that blew $40.000 on a wedding and now has to pay alimony for decades to come.
Inflated self-worth due to hypergamy. Foids think they're doing you a favor if they let you help them with their homework. Extrapolate that to weddings and there you have it.

I mean, they are both degenerate anyway, one being an entitled bride and the other being " le alternative gal" having degenerate colored hair and covered with tattoos, but im sick of seeing these articles about these entitled femoid brides thinking the world revolves around them even if its on their wedding day. Shut up cunt, its not all about you, its chads day as well
im gonna have to say this is based. "ehm becky...can you dye your hair and cover your tattoo's because flagrant dyke degeneracy really clashes with the theme of being decent."

weddings in 2019 lol