Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Last time my mum did the "teehee its okay to be gay" shit on me

Once when I was a teen or something I said something and my mom heard it wrong and thought I was coming out of the closet as gay. She frowed and became really serious like I never saw her before, but then I quickly cleared the misunderstanding.

Once when I was a teen or something I said something and my mom heard it wrong and thought I was coming out of the closet as gay. She frowed and became really serious like I never saw her before, but then I quickly cleared the misunderstanding.
Brazilian moms hate fags.

Yeah luckily we still have lots of catching up to do here to reach first world levels of degeneration.
Don’t worry, once your parent’s generation dies the degeneracy will be coming in full force.

BC7E82B6 9AD6 4595 8130 6B67AE9AAF39

No I still live with them. We actually get along very well. They aren’t the type of people to kick you out for saying bad words. It’s not in my parents culture to kick the kids out. That’s an Anglo thing to kick your kids out.
I’m still at home and I’m Anglo Celtic. But I agree most wog kids stay at home longer
I would get in so much trouble if i swore at my parents
I tell my mum to shut up and all she does is scream. She still needs me JFL. Tbh I get a long with her quite well just she can be an obnoxious irritating cunt at times

Last edited:
Your mum’s a low iq boomer bitch

Don’t worry, once your parent’s generation dies the degeneracy will be coming in full force.
Yeah, daily reminder that not only it'll suck because people my age won't have their parents anymore and we'll be the oldest generation around, but also because of that.

I’ve done this before, but at a family event basically. The convo shifted to gay shit and it became obvious that they were implying that I was gay due to my lack of contact with females, and I blew up

This thread is top of inceltears atm

Here’s what their retarded assumptions are

1. That I am lying about this story and made it up because “Muh guy in his 30s wouldn’t post such a thing - WRONG imagine being such a normienigger that you cannot comprehend such an event occurring

2. That if it is true that my mum would have kicked me out - WRONG we get along very well and I still live with my parents, why would an incel move out to pay rent to live in a shitty dirty poorfag house with strangers?

3. That I’m lying about my age and I’m actually a teenager - WRONG - can easily prove this.

4. That this makes me gay - WRONG - Mice and Rats disgust me, does that make me secretly want to fuck rodents? Same apply to gays. Gays aren’t even allowed to donate blood, even hospitals being desperate for donations still don’t want fag blood. Turns out even the government and hospitals are disgusted by fags like I am.

You don’t look like you could have a GF therefore u must be gay
i think boomers unironically think that having a girlfriend is easy therefore they assume you are gay if you don't have one especially after your 20's.

I was about 25 years old. (7 years ago)

My mum and one of my aunties were around, and I was nearby, and for some reason they were talking about one of their friends sons who was a faggot, and their friend was pissed off at wanted to disown the son, and then my aunty was like "if one of my sons was gay I wouldn't do that, thats a bad mother!" and then my mum said to me "see VirginAutistManlet, it's okay to be gay teehee" and I exploded and said SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DONT CALL ME An ASS FUCKING FAGGOT, YOU CUNTS, IM NOT ONE OF THOSE FILTHY HIV AIDS INFESTED FAGGOTS, DONT FUCKING MAKE THAT ASSUMPTION AGAIN, CUNT.

That was the last time I ever had a "teehee its okay to be gay XD" from my mum lol. I don't know why but she had done that for many years before hand, and I just got sick of it and sperged out about it. Just because your son is a incel doesn't mean he wants to be a HIV aids infested dirty faggot.

Inb4 "b-but dat makes you gay cus u got mad lololol" - this wasn't the first time she said shit like that, she had been saying it for years, and I just realized why the fuck am I letting her do this assumption of implying im some faggot hiv infested aids ridden ass fucker because I cant get a GF. For the first time I wasn't just going to smile and nod and say "heh" or some beta shit like that, I got sick of hearing that shit and Im glad I did it, no longer ever since that day has she ever tried that "teehee its okay to be a faggot teehee" shit on me.
Lol my family knows why I haven’t had a girlfriend. It’s because I’m ugly.

Leviticus 18:22